Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit sad that I do not have cable or satellite right now, only because of HBO's new "Westworld" series. I like AI issues, and this one looks like it could be really good.

I just refuse to believe that they could possibly be stupid enough to not bring him back. The whole Indian Hill thing was an easy path to it. No way they don't take the opportunity. Wasn't there a laugh at the very end of the S2 finale that sounded a lot like Jerome (when they were all piling out of the bus)?

I am 99.9% sure he was shown in the tank in Strange's lab at the end of one of the later episodes.

On episode 10 of Luke Cage gotta be honest its not that great. Definitely the worse marvel show on netflix. The pacing is all over the place.

Luke Cage is brilliant.

Better than Jessica Jones.

Love the characters, the soundtrack is incredible.

They killed this.

I'm enjoying these Marvel Netflix shows more than the movies at this point.

The marvel shows have had really good villains so far with the exception of the ninja crap in DD s2. But Luke Cage by far had the weakest cast of villains so far not as bad as some of the movies but not what i expect from these netflix shows.

I love the style of Luke Cage. Has a very segregated, 1920s vibe to it. Not sure if that is what Harlem is like these days but the old music club, the dress style of Cottonmouth, the live music in the club is top notch as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back