Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen the original either; mainly because I can't tolerate 70's filmmaking with it's loudass horns. Still, I know generally what Crichton is about so I have a pretty good idea of what I missed. Modern AI shows do a much better job of posing the real questions.

Watched the first episode of Luke Cage. I enjoyed it but I do have a feeling the show is going to suffer simply because he is not a particularly compelling character.

Flash premiere was alright. I'm getting a bit tired of all the alternate timeline stuff. I get that's a part of the character but it's beginning to feel like really cheap drama.

Gotham continuing its downward spiral since Jerome was "killed off".

US or UK Shameless

I am having issues with the UK version. I have to put the text on screen to understand the dialog. Not usually an issue for me.

US version is a copy 5ish episodes in anyways

Agree with Veep being funniest on tv currently. Or at least has the best comedic dialogue/cast.

Watching Atlanta and liking it, but realized this is the only show I've watched before a full season is done. Waiting for new episodes sucks. Wont ever do this again.

Making my way through Luke Cage. Love the vibe and style... pacing works with it well.

Only on episode 2, but saw a mistake. When the police are at the door, Cage refers to them as Five O... in Harlem, he says he's from Georgia.

Woops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back