Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an interesting theory that Wile E is a clone from Acme corp who they use to product test their products before they send them out into the real world.

It's why he is so surprised to see the Road Runner all the time, because the previous coyote is dead and this new clone is seeing RR for the first time.

So he was the inspiration for the Resident Evil movies?

Finished up The Keepers. It was pretty solid but I feel it probably could've been shortened to just 4 or 5 episodes and would've been better off for it.

Started rewatching Batman the Animated Series. One of the few cartoons from my childhood that actually holds up.

thoughts on recent finales:

the leftovers- solidified itself as one of the greatest and most important television shows ever with a beast of a sendoff. carrie coon for every award in the world

the americans- i feel like this has stalled out a bit. all the tension is there but man it's a brutal ride and we end the season where we started it.

better call saul- perfect episode. i had the big event at the end spoiled but didn't detract from the episode at all. kim and jimmy finally have physical chemistry which just means it's all going to shit very quickly next season

GAME OF THRONES IN A COUPLE WEEKS

thoughts on recent finales:

the leftovers- solidified itself as one of the greatest and most important television shows ever with a beast of a sendoff. carrie coon for every award in the world

the americans- i feel like this has stalled out a bit. all the tension is there but man it's a brutal ride and we end the season where we started it.

better call saul- perfect episode. i had the big event at the end spoiled but didn't detract from the episode at all. kim and jimmy finally have physical chemistry which just means it's all going to **** very quickly next season

GAME OF THRONES IN A COUPLE WEEKS
Can't wait for the GoT

Silicon Valley finale. Overall, I think it was a solid enough season. Still, probably my least favorite of the bunch. They've really turned Richard into a totally unlikable dickhead. Kind of a strange choice. I thought the way they handled TJ Miller's departure from the show was hilariously fitting though...
... by having Erlich just left in some random opium den in Asia. Everyone was speculating whether he'd die or strike it rich and leave or something. Nope. Just gonna rot away in an opium den. LOL, perfect for that character.

Did I see someone mention season 2 of The Last Kingdom? I watched season 1 when it aired on BBC America but haven't seen anything about season 2. Is it still on BBCA or did it move to a subscription service?

Great show, imo.

Silicon Valley finale. Overall, I think it was a solid enough season. Still, probably my least favorite of the bunch. They've really turned Richard into a totally unlikable dickhead. Kind of a strange choice. I thought the way they handled TJ Miller's departure from the show was hilariously fitting though...
... by having Erlich just left in some random opium den in Asia. Everyone was speculating whether he'd die or strike it rich and leave or something. Nope. Just gonna rot away in an opium den. LOL, perfect for that character.
I enjoy Silicon Valley for what it is which is basically Entourage with techies. It's getting a little repetitive but at least this episode's payoff where everything works out was set up in a previous episode.

Can I just complain about how much worse Iron Fist is than the rest of its series counterparts? This is forced bull spit. That is all.

Fire away, bro. Personally, I expect the world's greatest martial artist to be able to actually fight. Matt Murdoch would absolutely whip his azzz, blind and all.

well the original series is great, but the return is airing on Showtime currently and it's taken the show to a completely different place

episode 8 is the weirdest thing that's ever been on television. and pretty terrifying.

Anybody watched GLOW yet? I'm hearing really good things. Probably gonna check it out this weekend.
I just watched the first episode yesterday. I wasn't expecting much, but it wasn't bad at all. I'll watch the rest and see how this goes. Even though I'm mad at Netflix right now for cancelling The Get Down.

Finished up OitNB. Seems a lot of people didn't care for this season but I thought it was more entertaining than the previous two. It's pretty much become a total farce at this point though. Feels like a totally different show than the first two seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back