Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen 4 episodes. It's pretty good, interesting enough to keep me watching for sure.
Yep, I have watched 4 episodes as well. It is more interesting than I expected. Sometimes I even think it is good. I even started reading the book, although so far the book is just a rerun of what I have already seen on the shows just in a different order so I am having a hard time getting into it. I will continue watching the show though.

Finished up Hannibal. I'm a big fan of the character/films/books so obviously I enjoyed this quite a bit. I will say it kinda felt like a chore at times though. Particularly during the final season. Overall I really dug it.

Just started up The Leftovers. Pilot was pretty strong.

I am telling you guys. Check out the Last Kingdom on Netflix. Season 1 is good, season 2 is great. Then check out Billions on either showtime or HULU season 1 is good, season 2 is great.

Last night I ended the Star Trek: Deep Space 9 series and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed it with exception to episodes here and there that simply weren't good at all. It ended with a tear jerker just like The Next Generation. On to Voyager.

I am telling you guys. Check out the Last Kingdom on Netflix. Season 1 is good, season 2 is great. Then check out Billions on either showtime or HULU season 1 is good, season 2 is great.

Look, I'm not saying to give up.your dream of being a media critic; I'm just saying that maybe leaving yourself open to other options wouldn't be a bad idea.

Look, I'm not saying to give up.your dream of being a media critic; I'm just saying that maybe leaving yourself open to other options wouldn't be a bad idea.
Last Kingdom is a very good show, in all honesty. I like historical fiction and they have done a solid job with the adaptation from the books.

Have you watched both seasons of either show?

Go watch both seasons of The Last Kingdom and Billions then come back here and let us know if I should continue my dream or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just ragging on ya because usually there's some sort of plot teaser when recommending shows. "It's great. I love it. You should check it out." sounds like Tim Cook's first shot at heading up an Apple event after Steve Jobs died.

I hate to say it but Gotham has really gone off the rails. There's like 63 villains (and no Batman to fight them). Just way too much going on. Everyone comes back from the dead. Lazy writing all around. Blah. It's a damn shame because the show had so much potential. And all those freaking lame villains and they flat out refuse to showcase the hands down best character on the show, Jerome. Oh well. I can see myself giving up on this one if it doesn't start super strong next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back