Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got angry watching making a murdered. For those that haven't watched consider this your warning.

I watched it the first week it was released, so I was furious.

Then once you go research and learn more in the weeks and months after it was released, you realize it was incredibly misleading and made the Wisconsin PD look way more incompetent than they were.

Granted, from my understanding, the whole Brendan Dassey thing was every bit as ridiculous as it appeared. That's the real tragedy.

I finished 13 Reasons Why...

There was so much hype that I figured I might as well check it out... But I hated it.

It never once really hooked me, but I have to complete something once I start.

I felt like the show essentially justified suicide in certain cases and seemed to be totally cool with a girl blaming everyone possible for her suicide.

Fargo started strong as usual.
I'm a Carrie Coon fan and I'm always game to see Mary Elizabeth Winstead fully nude from the rear so there are all kinds of bonuses.
Sad that the character that gets killed off - gets killed when he does as "that guy" is a great actor as well..
Looking forward to more..

Figured there would be some discussion of American Gods here which started last night.
I can see where this one will be divisive. It's over the top in every sense (gore, violence, OTT CGI environments etc) - but also every scene moves in those weird dreamy sequences ala Hannibal. Ian Mcshane kills it as always..

Figured there would be some discussion of American Gods here which started last night.
I can see where this one will be divisive. It's over the top in every sense (gore, violence, OTT CGI environments etc) - but also every scene moves in those weird dreamy sequences ala Hannibal. Ian Mcshane kills it as always..

Boring book. Can't see the show being any better

After all this time of being a great show, tonight's AoS made me want to stick my face in a Cuisinart to get my mind off of all the learning disabilities displayed by this cast. I feel icky.

I finished 13 Reasons Why...

There was so much hype that I figured I might as well check it out... But I hated it.

It never once really hooked me, but I have to complete something once I start.

I felt like the show essentially justified suicide in certain cases and seemed to be totally cool with a girl blaming everyone possible for her suicide.
I figured you would love it on account of all the mens butts.

Hate to say it but Gotham has been pretty boring since returning from the break. It's already the last "supes show" I'm keeping up with. Hope it picks up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back