Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fargo started strong as usual.
I'm a Carrie Coon fan and I'm always game to see Mary Elizabeth Winstead fully nude from the rear so there are all kinds of bonuses.
Sad that the character that gets killed off - gets killed when he does as "that guy" is a great actor as well..
Looking forward to more..
I haven't watched the new season yet. How is it stacking up to the others?

Just finished season 1 of The Man in the High Castle. I found it to be interesting and good enough to watch, but wouldn't put it on my "must watch" list. Still good enough to check out if other options have ran dry.

Just finished season 1 of The Man in the High Castle. I found it to be interesting and good enough to watch, but wouldn't put it on my "must watch" list. Still good enough to check out if other options have ran dry.

I feel the second season is better, a few of the story lines really seem to grow imo.

I have still watched none of this season. Maybe I'll skim it when it hits Netflix.

Looks like next season of Agents of SHEILD will actually be Agents of SWORD

It's arguably Arrows best season. Mainly because of the bad guy and almost non existent olicity crap.

Device screen viewing doesn't bother me at all. In fact, the screen and visual tech are the least important factor to me. Story, characters, dialog and themes first, visuals second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back