Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the first 2 episodes last week. It was good but hasn't really hooked me yet. Gonna stick with it but just not in any hurry.
Season one is good

Season two is a totally different beast. Almost a different show. Seasons 2 and 3 are flawless and will influence television for the next decade. I'd watch it as quickly as you can so you don't have any of it ruined or spoiled for you

My wife has been binging it all weekend. Something about the death of a woman named Poussey and resulting riots. Mostly I just noticed that there was no orange.

Gotham

well that was something. Good thing I consider this show beer & pretzels TV

HILARIOUS wrap up to the season. Half the characters killed, but nobody stays killed in this show - LOL

HILARIOUS wrap up to the season. Half the characters killed, but nobody stays killed in this show - LOL
Yeah. The coming back from the dead crap is beyond ridiculous at this point.

They already teased at the end that Butch is going to be back as Solomon Grundy. And there's rampant speculation online that Barbara is going to be Harley Quinn after getting electrocuted.

Tried watching House of Cards.

Lasted about 45 minutes before hating every character. Between Spacey's cartoon southern dialect and how painfully forced all the dialogue is... makes even good actors look average. Spacey sounds like he's auditioning for a belle in a 1940's southern romance... and isn't off-book yet.

Maybe it gets better, but nothing in me wants to suffer to find out.

I started it in November because a girl I was banging at the time liked it. I figured common interests and whatnot. Stopped banging her. Stopped watching the show.

I didn't think it was too bad though. Just not something that I would have started on my own.

Tried watching House of Cards.

Lasted about 45 minutes before hating every character. Between Spacey's cartoon southern dialect and how painfully forced all the dialogue is... makes even good actors look average. Spacey sounds like he's auditioning for a belle in a 1940's southern romance... and isn't off-book yet.

FU does keep his promise to Zoe .... just sayin' it was pretty real shocking

HIGH FIVE on the Wile E. Coyote avatar....he got screwed in those cartoons.

I read an interesting theory that Wile E is a clone from Acme corp who they use to product test their products before they send them out into the real world.

It's why he is so surprised to see the Road Runner all the time, because the previous coyote is dead and this new clone is seeing RR for the first time.

I read an interesting theory that Wile E is a clone from Acme corp who they use to product test their products before they send them out into the real world.

It's why he is so surprised to see the Road Runner all the time, because the previous coyote is dead and this new clone is seeing RR for the first time.
Coyote got screwed a lot....paints a tunnel on the cliff face...RR runs through the painted on tunnel....suddenly when Coyote gives chase the painted tunnel is solid....I say BS Loney Tunes....BS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back