Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished up OitNB. Seems a lot of people didn't care for this season but I thought it was more entertaining than the previous two. It's pretty much become a total farce at this point though. Feels like a totally different show than the first two seasons.
Wentworth is everything Orange wants to be but falls short of being. You should really check it out. When Ferguson arrives, things get really good.

Finished up GLOW in 3 days. The wife and I both loved it. Strangely it doesn't seem to be getting the same hype as most other quality Netflix shows.

It is good eh? It looked interesting to me so I bookmarked it on Netflix. I will give it a look.
It is an Australian TV show so it may take a few episodes to get past the accents, but it only took a couple and I no longer heard the accents at all. Also, this is a much darker show than Orange. It is in a max security prison instead of a minimum security. Wentworth did inspire Orange though. The entire idea and concept of Orange came from WW, such as the flashbacks to fill in other prisoners' stories.

It's quite different than the comics but I am enjoying it. Hope they are going to do Herr Starr justice.
After the first episode, it was obviously going its own path from the comic... which I was cool with.

The unnecessary character changes and motivations still plague this for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back