Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about Fargo.
It gets real pretty good by the end..

I am really enjoying it so far. It's already pretty real good to me just two episodes in.

I love the twisted humor and real life troll that is Billy Bob Thornton.

Reminds me of Breaking Bad in some ways because it's able to be serious, dark, and humorous all at once... Black comedy, as has been previously mentioned in this thread.

I am really enjoying it so far. It's already pretty real good to me just two episodes in.

I love the twisted humor and real life troll that is Billy Bob Thornton.

Reminds me of Breaking Bad in some ways because it's able to be serious, dark, and humorous all at once... Black comedy, as has been previously mentioned in this thread.

Vince G has got to be a big fans of the Coens.
I have to rewatch Fargo.

They anticipate a drop during holidays and bowl/playoff season.
World Series, Olympics etc.

It also leads to some strange scheduling ideas.

Whoever runs Bob's Burgers (Fox I'm guessing) aired the premier one week and then sat it out for 4 weeks before the second episode.

Good way to lose viewers.

It also leads to some strange scheduling ideas.

Whoever runs Bob's Burgers (Fox I'm guessing) aired the premier one week and then sat it out for 4 weeks before the second episode.

Good way to lose viewers.

Fox essentially being regular network like ABC etc is always gonna do goofy stuff like that. Pulling shows and rescheduling etc on the midst of a season is pretty much the norm for those guys.

For those asking about Peaky in relation to Boardwalk Empire- I could never get into BE on several attempts. (still leave it on in the background when working due to the cinematography)

But once you get past Ep1 in Peaky, you're good to go...

watching the first season of soa and it is good for the most part. the biggest thing holding the show back is the character Jax and the actor playing him. dude lookslike the lead singer of a rock band that dies a loy of whiney romantic songs.

finally got past the pilot of The Strain

good show. I have no clue if there will be a season 2 but I have, finally, started to enjoy it.

got about 4 episodes left.

Now that Sons of Anarchy is over and college/pro football is coming to an end, I need a new show not something I binge but something that is more of a relaxing unwinding show for after work.

the Strain

finally made it past the pilot and finished the whole thing

wow so PO'd

I cant begin to list the things I hated about it. Guess the Vampire Apocalypse just aint for me

the Strain

finally made it past the pilot and finished the whole thing

wow so PO'd

I cant begin to list the things I hated about it. Guess the Vampire Apocalypse just aint for me

Yeah FX has some issues getting the most out of their shows. SoA could have been good if FX/Fox didn't have their claws in it..

Fuuuckkk guys we really gonna have to sit and watch three weeks of lorels dumbass tryna be the black canary huh. Sooo gay. I hope her sisters ex girlfriend murders her for being a disgrace.

Yeah FX has some issues getting the most out of their shows. SoA could have been good if FX/Fox didn't have their claws in it..

i expected SoA to be a loy better. too much of it is either not believable or does not make sense. just finished season 2. i still like it and all bit it could have been a lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back