Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's pretty damn interesting regardless. I love Joker and he's my favorite villain in all of comics. But again, to me this is just a silly show so I'm not going to be bothered too much either way. It's not as if anything featured in the show is going to become canon.

At least we hope they keep it an "else world" story... please not canon...

I stopped watching Gotham because it is boring.

Arrow is still good.

Flash is getting better. GRODD HAS ARRIVED

Constantine is good but probably canceled.

Oh well, Game of Thrones returns in April.

I stopped watching Gotham because it is boring.

Arrow is still good.

Flash is getting better. GRODD HAS ARRIVED

Constantine is good but probably canceled.

Oh well, Game of Thrones returns in April.
I was honestly just about to give up on Flash but it's improved greatly ever since right around the crossover episode.

Arrow has surpassed Gotham as my favorite of these lame shows I shouldn't love but I do anyway. Still never seen Constantine.

Is Gotham doing an origin story for the Joker?
I don't think there's any reason to believe that at this point.

I'm betting this ends up being much ado about nothing and turns out to just be a "wink wink this kid will one day become the Joker" type scenario.

I just wish Oliver would go back to murdering folks.

It was A+ when Arrow gave zero fucks.

Now he is Batman with a bow, solid B.

The Gorilla Grodd scene on Flash last week turned it up to a 10. That was BA. The Firestorm stuff is cool too.

I still think Gotham is plenty good when you nibble around the Villian Of The Week plots.

Flash...I LIKE Flash, but lets not overlook it's tendency to straddle the line of campiness...like, REALLY comicbooky.

I think Arrow and Flash having different tones (serious vs a more light-heartedness) works well with each other. It's not the same with a different actor.

I wish Arrow had a lighter tone like in the comics, way too serious in the show.

Hell, even the actor Stephen Amell is funny and does a good job selling the show.

The nuclear man was an awesome flash episode. Gonna try and watch the new arrow ep today, if possible.

Gotta catch up on bob's burgers too, I love that show.

Just watched Gotham.

I gotta say, I'm shocked by how much I loved the performance of the kid who played "Jerome". If he were just a bit older I would love to see him play Joker in a movie or something.

Have Gotham on the DVR. Seems like they're already doing a lot and it's still only season 1. Nothing against it, I enjoy the show, but seems like it's not going to last that long. Maybe a handful of seasons, at best.

Have Gotham on the DVR. Seems like they're already doing a lot and it's still only season 1. Nothing against it, I enjoy the show, but seems like it's not going to last that long. Maybe a handful of seasons, at best.

Once they start getting back stories going it won't feel as villain-of-the-weekish.

Good episode this week. Show is enjoyable.

Red Hood next episode should be awesome.

Without a doubt the show's main problem is that they are trying to cram way too many characters/storylines into it and they are being WAY too in your face with how they are doing so. I wish they would just let things happen/develop a little more organically. It really does seem as if they don't expect the show to last very long and so they are trying to cram as many characters and references into it as possible. Ivy in particular seems to serve absolutely no purpose in the show as best as I can tell. And I still hate how they feel the need to keep reminding us that Nygma is Riddler in every single scene he's in. We get it.

All that said it's a very enjoyable show overall and I thought this week's episode was one of the stronger ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back