Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda surprised you both said it was a strong episode. I decided to check out a few reviews before watching and they weren't so great. So now I'm definitely going to have to watch it tonight.

And Sawdust I totally agree, they need to pick a direction and go with it. They're trying to do too many things at once.

I'm kinda surprised you both said it was a strong episode. I decided to check out a few reviews before watching and they weren't so great. So now I'm definitely going to have to watch it tonight.
I will admit I am a Joker fanboy and I really loved that kid's performance so it's very possible I am being biased.

I will admit I am a Joker fanboy and I really loved that kid's performance so it's very possible I am being biased.

Eh we're all a bit biased, I'll still check it out. IGN has a pretty good theory about Joker and maybe he'll have multiple origin stories throughout the show. Thought that would be pretty interesting.

Gotham's constant hinting at Riddler is probably a trope for those tuning in for the first time. It's fairly harmless as subplots go so i have no problem overlooking it.

Gotham's constant hinting at Riddler is probably a trope for those tuning in for the first time. It's fairly harmless as subplots go so i have no problem overlooking it.
Yeah I can live with it. It's just that at a certain point it starts to feel kinda insulting. If someone tuning in for the first time didn't know he was the Riddler would it really be a big deal?

I actually like Nygma in the show.
Oh don't get me wrong, I like the character too. I just wish they wouldn't beat you over the head with it. "That Nygma sure is an odd fellow."...... "That Nygma sure loves his riddles doesn't he?"..... at one point he was even drinking from a coffee mug with the exact Riddler question mark symbol on it.

It's just like geez, I'm pretty sure his name alone is all the information 95% of the people watching the show need to figure out who is he going to eventually become.

Oh don't get me wrong, I like the character too. I just wish they wouldn't beat you over the head with it. "That Nygma sure is an odd fellow."...... "That Nygma sure loves his riddles doesn't he?"..... at one point he was even drinking from a coffee mug with the exact Riddler question mark symbol on it.

It's just like geez, I'm pretty sure his name alone is all the information 95% of the people watching the show need to figure out who is he going to eventually become.

You know he'll probably end up being Ed Nygma Jnr or something and the real Riddler is his father/son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back