Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got hams dumb. So batman fought a bunch of 50-60 yr olds...**** he better whoop that ass.
They're really not that much older. Bruce is about 13 or so. Joker looked like a teenager to me in that clip. Riddler is probably in his 20s. Penguin is supposed to be older.

yeah laurel is freaking terrible. She has got to go.

TDqyX0j.jpg

Its like even the actress who plays felicity knows it. Every tine she has to pep talk lorels dumb ass she looks so fake and like she's cringing so hard inside.

I do enjoy seeing Thea in her "home shorts."

The character has just been horribly written and Katie Cassidy isn't helping.
The real Black Canary is a hand-to-hand combat badass with real skill and training (Sara, obviously) while this one just grunts and swings. The canon has her named Dinah, and only this last episode was when laurel's full name of Dinah Laurel Lance announced. I'm not gonna say that the writers can't salvage it, but boy do they have an uphill battle.
Speaking of which, LOTS of viewers were complaining about the stupid subplots of keeping those Big Secrets from thea and Quintin. Thankfully they FINALLY ended all that crap in one episode. Maybe now it can all move forward and get good again.
I haven't been terribly fond of Thea either, but it will be interesting to watch her transformation to Speedy.

Last edited by a moderator:
the thing that makes the Joker so interesting is that he doesn't have an origin story
I think he's pretty damn interesting regardless. I love Joker and he's my favorite villain in all of comics. But again, to me this is just a silly show so I'm not going to be bothered too much either way. It's not as if anything featured in the show is going to become canon.

The canon has her named Dinah, and only this last episode was when laurel's full name of Dinah Laurel Lance announced.

She has been announced as Dinah Laurel Lance before. I think in the first few episodes of the show it was noted then. But it's been more noted recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back