Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have Amazon Prime, but I got that strictly for the two day shipping. The streaming service was just a bonus. However, they have basically the same stuff as Netflix. Although they added a ton of HBO shows last year.

I don't get Bob's Burgers but I appreciated the crossover Archer episode.
icydk: H. Jon Bemjamin is the voice of both Bob and Sterling Archer.

I don't get Bob's Burgers but I appreciated the crossover Archer episode.
icydk: H. Jon Bemjamin is the voice of both Bob and Sterling Archer.
Lol yeah the guy's not exactly a vocal ventriloquist. Also Coach McGuirk on Home Movies was the exact same voice.

Can someone tell me what the hell happened in Arrow on Wednesday. I watched the recording when I came home from the bars drunk and deleted the recording after watching. I remember Oliver Queen returned but even that's fuzy.

I also have Amazon Prime, but I got that strictly for the two day shipping. The streaming service was just a bonus. However, they have basically the same stuff as Netflix. Although they added a ton of HBO shows last year.

For the pay per view portion of Amazon they can be a little more recent. We use it to buy and watch current shows that for some reason we were not able to DVR from the previous week (Blacklist, The Americans, etc.). But other than that and the HBO shows you reference I would agree....the free part of Amazon (which we have because of the shipping as well) is not that different from Netflix.

Can someone tell me what the hell happened in Arrow on Wednesday. I watched the recording when I came home from the bars drunk and deleted the recording after watching. I remember Oliver Queen returned but even that's fuzy.
You can watch it again on cwtv.com
Hope you're not a 'shipper...there's trouble in Olicityville.

He even turned Felicity down for that evil b***h played by Summer Glau. If he keeps making choices like that then maybe he shouldn't be playing with sharp objects...especially at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back