Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm addicted to Shark Tank

That was one of the few things my roommate watched that I could tolerate. We had it scheduled to record on the DVR.

I saw almost all of them... I stopped watching when some Asian ladies pitched what was basically a carbon copy of Tinder. Their company was not yet profitable. In fact, I think they were -$1mil. Mark Cuban asked if they would sell their company for $30mil, and these dumb women said no.

Either that moment was completely staged or Mark Cuban and these women are THAT dumb.

Could not keep watching after that moment.

Watched the first episode and have whatever since then on dvr. Is it worth continuing? I was not very impressed with the first episode.

It's alright. I'm going to give it the whole season before I give up on it. I liked the movie so I'm giving it a shot. I just finished up the 4th episode and it's holding my interest.

Am I the only one who just realized that Cisco on Flash is actually Vibe from the comics?

Kind of a lame character but a cool thing to include I guess.

I realized Caitlin Snow = Killer Frost

So Cisco and Caitlin are villians for real and are most likely working with Harrison Wells as Vibe is kind of a tweener, the only one that can slow Flash down and Killer Frost is a villain.

Season Finale

Flash fights Wells thinking he has won only for Killer Frost and Vibe to reveal themselves as working with Wells the entire time.

Fade to black with Killer Frost and Vibe standing over Flash.

@Gunny help me out here. Am I on track?

Caitlin already alluded to her destiny in the first episodes..."he was the fire to my ice", talking about her fiance. Didnt get the Vibe thing.

Edit: just wiki'd; looks like Vibe isnt a villian but (in the New 52) is founder of Justice League.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caitlin already alluded to her destiny in the first episodes..."he was the fire to my ice", talking about her fiance. Didnt get the Vibe thing.

Edit: just wiki'd; looks like Vibe isnt a villian but (in the New 52) is founder of Justice League.

Ah, thought Vibe was a villain for some reason. Think he was on the Justice League cartoon at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back