Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished the last season of Days of Our Lives on Harleys. . . aka Sons of Anarchy. The very end was not unpredictable based on how things went. Marilyn Manson played an interesting role as an Aryan Brotherhood leader.

I don't understand the Hulu hate. Yea its $7 per month and you still have ads, but that is because they are providing programming that is more expensive than what Netflix provides. I've never had any issues streaming from them so I can't comment.

Just curious what the more expensive programming they're offering than Netflix is...

I'm curious because maybe that would make me reconsider giving Hulu a try.

I did a month free of it a couple years ago, hated it, and never went back.

I finished Boardwalk Empire last night after several years of on-again/off-again seasonal binge watching (probably never saw an episode until after the season finished).

While I agree that the last season was hurt by being condensed (an equally because so many of the best characters had already met their demise in prior seasons) I really loved how the big-picture story was resolved in the final set of scenes - but all the while keeping the viewer from anticipating what was going to happen.

Funny how Gillian was so easy to hate throughout the entire run of that show then in the final 15 minutes of this series it's impossible not to suddenly see her as a main tragedy of this story..

Very satisfactory ending - but I still have questions, which is a good thing and allows you to ponder beyond the story beyond the TV screen.

Black Mirror available on Netflix was/is a British anthology show similar in tone to Twilight Zone or Outer Limits - but with a more specific twist on how modern technology effects our lives.

The first episode is about the duchess being kidnapped with specific instructions that the prime minister has to fuck a pig on national television or she will be killed. This ridiculous premise is treated with a more serious, realistic approach to the matter.

Only watched the first 2 episodes of the series (and think there are only 7) but so far 10/10. Try it if you have Netflix and need something to watch and the premise sounds interesting.

You know I've been hawking this show for months here..
ALL the episodes are fantastic..
There is one episode with John Ham that's not available on Netflix for some reason.

If you like this show at all I recommend another UK short series called The Fall where Gillian Anderson plays an English detective working a serial killer (Jamie Dornan) case in Ireland. Great, smart stuff.

Black Mirror available on Netflix was/is a British anthology show similar in tone to Twilight Zone or Outer Limits - but with a more specific twist on how modern technology effects our lives.

The first episode is about the duchess being kidnapped with specific instructions that the prime minister has to **** a pig on national television or she will be killed. This ridiculous premise is treated with a more serious, realistic approach to the matter.

Only watched the first 2 episodes of the series (and think there are only 7) but so far 10/10. Try it if you have Netflix and need something to watch and the premise sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back