Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally got past the pilot of The Strain

good show. I have no clue if there will be a season 2 but I have, finally, started to enjoy it.

got about 4 episodes left.
It was a great show....I do believe there is a season two...you have to read the trilogy by Del Toro...it was the best Vampire book I ever read...finishing up the third book now.

Yeah man, I hate her lol
This show is the first one that actually has me looking at the IMDB message boards, and boy does Laurel have a HUGE hate problem in the show's fan base.
If you ignore the blatant misogynists and folks who have just always hated Cassidy's acting, what emerges is simply bad writing and character development. She was introduced as a strong, independent cop's daughter and developed into a whiney, jealous drunk who can't fend for herself and cries a lot. She doesn't even make a very good prosecuting district attorney...coming off as a smarmy b**ch instead of diligent and principled criminal justice worker. She was written into a corner and there's no way anyone who's followed the show is going to accept her as capable of picking up the mantle of her highly trained League of Assassins sister. She doesn't have the body for it either.

Guggenheim's crew just plain messed up and accidentally made her a hated, lousy character...they didn't even realize it until it was too late. They said "eff it!..." and went ahead and jumped the shark to force her back into the central plot and hope the viewers get over it.

Needs more Diggle. Only black guy on the show and doesn't get a mask.
Agreed. He could kick Roy's ass and Roy gets a costume.

I know this is the type of show where realistic scenarios/situations get thrown out the window... but it always bothers me when Diggle is out there running around with Arrow and he has NO DISGUISE on. Seems like it would be a pretty big giveaway as to Arrow's true identity if anyone saw him or he was captured on video.

But I guess if I'm okay with Arrow having the exact same strong jawline and perfectly groomed stubble as Oliver Queen then I shouldn't be bothered by Diggle running around with no disguise lol.

Agreed. He could kick Roy's ass and Roy gets a costume.

I know this is the type of show where realistic scenarios/situations get thrown out the window... but it always bothers me when Diggle is out there running around with Arrow and he has NO DISGUISE on. Seems like it would be a pretty big giveaway as to Arrow's true identity if anyone saw him or he was captured on video.

But I guess if I'm okay with Arrow having the exact same strong jawline and perfectly groomed stubble as Oliver Queen then I shouldn't be bothered by Diggle running around with no disguise lol.

I'm boycotting Arrow until CW Oliver looks like this and/or Laurel Lance dies and/or they make Roy a drug addict

Green_Arrow_0012.jpg

I mean, would it really be so difficult to let Roy wear a ball cap?
DC_Universe_Presents_Vol_1_17_Textless.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back