Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atom is boudda jump in the fray ready or not.

And po'ol Felicity...look, if nobody gonna throw her some sausage somebody gimme her number...

Pretty much my DVR/TV schedule right now.

Sunday- Brooklyn Nine Nine
Monday- Gotham
Tuesday- Flash
Wednesday- Arrow, The Americans, Suits
Thursday- Backstrom, Archer
Friday- Constantine

No more FXX for me so unfortunately so bye Always Sunny. Wanted to check out Man Seeking Woman as well, sigh. Now waiting on Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Agents of Shield, House of Cards, and Daredevil.

finished the sixth season of SoA and could not be more disapointed. Gemma is beyond annoying at this point. just when it looks like she was going to get it fucking rat juice comes in and saves the day for her. oye, cannot wait for season five of Homeland.

@GoT you watch boardwalk empire? i think you would like the show being a history guy. they do an amazing job recreating the early 1920s with a lot of attention to detail. some actors from The Wire are in it as well.

The guy who played Omar has a major role playing a really god characyer. the guy who played Herc play Al Capone's older brother in later seasons. the only sad part is the last season is a bit of a letdown. the ahow was very expensive and the last season was ruahed.

I've got about 3 episodes to finish of Boardwalk.
Fantastic show..
I think the last episode of Season 4 indicated they thought they might have been forced to end the run at that time.
Wish they would have had at least one more season before jumping to the 1930's.

No its not on my Roku as far as I know

sounds good though

You should find a way to watch it.

I've got about 3 episodes to finish of Boardwalk.
Fantastic show..
I think the last episode of Season 4 indicated they thought they might have been forced to end the run at that time.
Wish they would have had at least one more season before jumping to the 1930's.

The guy they got to play the young adult Nucky in the flashbacks is really good. The flashbacks will get really uncomfortable at the end as a way to explain why some things were the way they were. And the final is something you do not see coming.

The Cuba stuff and Chalky stuff I thought were unnecessary. With the end of the series being rushed it would have been nice to cut that stuff out and do more flashbacks.

How bad does lorel suck as canary. When felicity said "I can find canary" and lookedat lorel i vomited
I've hated the Laurel character from the beginning. Now that she's suddenly trying to be a super-hero out of nowhere I hate here even more.

I was really hoping Deathstroke was gonna kill Laurel last season. I thought he was gonna end up kidnapping Laurel and Felicity and making Oliver choose between those two and Oliver would choose sexy ass Felicity.

And don't be hatin' JCB. It's a good show. I thought it looked terrible too but now it's one of the shows I most look forward to. Just took awhile to really get going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back