Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah some pretty twisted concepts lol....

I started watching Peaky Blinders today...I have a soft spot for shows about that era. Not bad...

I need to finish Boardwalk's last episodes before re-continuing Peaky.
You kinda feel like you're watching something in the same universe then the "rock n roll" score elements of PBs kicks in and it's from similar-to-foriegn just that quickly and it's a bit unnerving for lack of a better term..

I dunno but I just tried Hulu's for a few days.. boy do they suck. Whats more is that they cost just as much as netflix. The only reason why I even signed up for the free trial was to watch South Park

Hulu (Plus) is horrible. All of my friends say it's better than Netflix.

I think they're just horrible at navigating Netflix.

90% of the stuff available on Hulu is on Netflix. Only difference is Hulu has current stuff, but usually they keep the latest five episodes on Hulu (free).

Hulu (Plus) is horrible. All of my friends say it's better than Netflix.

I think they're just horrible at navigating Netflix.

90% of the stuff available on Hulu is on Netflix. Only difference is Hulu has current stuff, but usually they keep the latest five episodes on Hulu (free).

Yeah i noticed that.. most of the stuff on Hulu is also on Netflix. Netflix has a lot more content too.

I kinda hate the way Hulu is organized.. How am I supposed to know where to find a "violent action thriller featuring a strong female lead with a cool moustache"?!

I dunno but I just tried Hulu's for a few days.. boy do they suck. Whats more is that they cost just as much as netflix. The only reason why I even signed up for the free trial was to watch South Park

And during your trial... they have streaming issues like crazy and constant ads.

And if I remember correctly- the ads continue even if you're paying.

Dropped that crappy service.

I watch Gotham on Roku on the FOXNow channel and use Netflix for all my stupid, boyish, mind-numbing superhero/scifi/anime cartoon crap.
The only channel I pay for is Qello, which icydk is all concerts. The range is rather broad and they're still building the library so I don't always find what I want but it's still worth it.

I don't understand the Hulu hate. Yea its $7 per month and you still have ads, but that is because they are providing programming that is more expensive than what Netflix provides. I've never had any issues streaming from them so I can't comment.

I don't understand the Hulu hate. Yea its $7 per month and you still have ads, but that is because they are providing programming that is more expensive than what Netflix provides. I've never had any issues streaming from them so I can't comment.
I will say I've had a lot more quality/playback issues with Hulu than Netflix. But at the end of the day it's $7 or whatever and is still a great value for what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back