Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will say however, when Opie shot that bitch ATF woman in the back of the head.. one of my favorite TV moments in recent memory

"this is what she felt"

Vikings is much more interesting and well done, so far. Don't think you can compare the two.. mythology > whatever SoA is these days

Vikings is SOA in a different setting. I'm not the only one to point out that TV's Ragnar is totally Jax Teller. The similarities certainly don't end there..

Finished Fargo. It was awesome.

I thought it lost a bit of steam when it flashed forward a year, but it quickly picked back up. I figured half way through the season that this was a standalone story just like True Detective, and that's how I heard they're approaching it. I can't decide if I want to just be surprised by the new cast for season 2 or if I should just go ahead and look... I'm not all that confident in True Detective this season. Vince Vaughn and Colin Farrell? Eh it obviously won't come close to the first season, but I'll still watch.
Billy Bob was great in that show.....he killed it

Just started Marco Polo on Netflix. Pretty interesting so far. Marco's dad is a self-centered a-hole but they made is uncle just an all-around terrible person.

And it's the first time I've seen binding feet done on television. Sick shit.

Just started Marco Polo on Netflix. Pretty interesting so far. Marco's dad is a self-centered a-hole but they made is uncle just an all-around terrible person.

And it's the first time I've seen binding feet done on television. Sick ****.

You can still claim your $50 for coming in 2nd in the dynasty league!!!

I PM'd you and NewHorizons (2nd to me in the other league) and mentioned it in the thread, but never heard back.

I am giving you guys until the Super Bowl to claim it. Lol

Might sound unfair, but it's basically like a check that I'm waiting to go through and it's easily forgotten. It's just an extra liability, and I hate it. Done with this PayPal crap next year. Lol

I'll send another official PM to both of you, and post in the thread once more, but that is it! :)

Sorry for the random post, folks. Just trying to get this dude's attention. I've never seen two guys run away from $50 before.

12 Monkeys starts tonight on Syfy. I'm a big fan of the movie so I'm prepared for utter disappointment, but always slightly hopeful that the show will turn out well. I was highly skeptical of Fargo and it worked great so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back