Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't check pugb but SoT has been getting average reviews.
Pubg is still only beta and is still one of the best games

I don't give a shit what your reviews are of SoT, it's fun to sail the seas and get in pirate battles with your friends. I would agree it is not worth the full $60 though, wait till it hits 40 or so

Pubg is still only beta and is still one of the best games

I don't give a **** what your reviews are of SoT, it's fun to sail the seas and get in pirate battles with your friends. I would agree it is not worth the full $60 though, wait till it hits 40 or so

To the same point I don't care about Sea of Thieves (or PUBG) so I'm not missing out on anything.

Just got Farcry 5. About to see if it can keep me entertained.
I’m enjoying it, but I haven’t played a single player shooter in ages.

Plus you can really play it how you want. Guns blazing or stealth.

The AI has been solid also. I didn’t think I’d like it as much as I have. About a quarter or more the way through and it’s one of my favorite PS4 games so far.

The AI has been solid also. I didn’t think I’d like it as much as I have. About a quarter or more the way through and it’s one of my favorite PS4 games so far.
its great, I've killed john and faith so far. faith's region was far more entertaining

Mad Max is free on PS4.

Enjoying the hell out of it.

It's like Twisted Metal meets the Arkham games in a Mad Max setting.

I might have paid $20 for it but can't beat free.

Yeah just got this over the weekend...I basically play with nothing but a bow and when I get a sniper w/silencer I will add that into the extra slot. Love playing stealthy.

Yeah just got this over the weekend...I basically play with nothing but a bow and when I get a sniper w/silencer I will add that into the extra slot. Love playing stealthy.
They do it so well.

I don’t know how many of the characters you’ve unlocked, but they work really well with your play style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back