Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah, early on God of War is everything it's hyped to be.

The snow physics are incredible.

Also Kratos isn't going to win any father of the year awards.

i had the exact opposite reaction... although i think there are 2 different endings so maybe you got the good one...

There's 3. One you can cheese in the beginning.

One leads to a boss fight and that ending

The other ending is if you walk away instead of arresting him

I tried to arrest him and had the boss fight then

Nukes started going off. Making him right the whole time

^^^ completely unexpected

I dont play games as much as I used to. I was 100% all in on the story. Jacob was a boring typical bad guy but joseph, John, and especially Faith were all very well done imo. (Did NOT want to kill her)

Absolutely got wrapped up in it and didnt want it to end.

i'll be getting god of war next. honestly kind annoyed i got FC5 and need to finish it before moving on. should have just waited on god of war. fc5 kinda sucks

i'll be getting god of war next. honestly kind annoyed i got FC5 and need to finish it before moving on. should have just waited on god of war. fc5 kinda sucks

I wish I liked God of War type games more.

The last non WoW game I played was Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm getting old and less games interest me I guess. It kind of sucks.

I have zero interest in God of War even though watching videos of it, its going to be an epic game. I even tried to force the issue and went to buy it anyways but put it back.

I wish I liked God of War type games more.

The last non WoW game I played was Horizon Zero Dawn. I'm getting old and less games interest me I guess. It kind of sucks.

I have zero interest in God of War even though watching videos of it, its going to be an epic game. I even tried to force the issue and went to buy it anyways but put it back.
what don't you like? Have you ever tried one? Before God of War i wasn't really into those types of games either, but man they're all really well made and just feel good to play. i can't speak for the new one, but the mechanics and "big events" in the old games were just top notch.

Keep in mind this God of War has completely different gameplay to the previous ones. It's basically a Gears of War over-the-shoulder shooter but using an axe instead of a guns.

Also recalling the axe is awesome and never gets old.

Wow

Only a few hours in, and I am already impressed with GoW. Has the potential to be my second favorite current gen game right behind the Witcher 3.

Absolutely beautiful game, graphics are marvelous.

@Gunny
when you first meet the witch? Omg how beautiful, feel in love right there.

I feel this was the reset the series needed.

I played 3 when it first came out, and was impressed, but gamers aren’t going to play button mashers anymore. They want a story with challenging gameplay and customizable characters. I thought the series was done at 3, glad to see this direction. Granted it could be done after this, I’m just glad they went the direction of Tomb Raider and aren’t afraid to try new things.

Wow

Only a few hours in, and I am already impressed with GoW. Has the potential to be my second favorite current gen game right behind the Witcher 3.

Absolutely beautiful game, graphics are marvelous.

@Gunny
when you first meet the witch? Omg how beautiful, feel in love right there.

So slammable

I feel this was the reset the series needed.

I played 3 when it first came out, and was impressed, but gamers aren’t going to play button mashers anymore. They want a story with challenging gameplay and customizable characters. I thought the series was done at 3, glad to see this direction. Granted it could be done after this, I’m just glad they went the direction of Tomb Raider and aren’t afraid to try new things.

I haven't finished the game yet so I don't know how it ends but I heard they will be doing another. Probably another trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back