Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do it so well.

I don’t know how many of the characters you’ve unlocked, but they work really well with your play style.
I have not played that far into it yet...I tend to not run through the FarCry games like in some others just because there is so much to be found sneaking around LOL. Takes me forever to complete it but hey its a blast doing so.

I have not played that far into it yet...I tend to not run through the FarCry games like in some others just because there is so much to be found sneaking around LOL. Takes me forever to complete it but hey its a blast doing so.
the sneaking in this one is not nearly as good as previous iterations, also the mass amount of animals you come across regularly (especially in faith's region) is gonna make it tough to do with a bow

Pubg. Who else plays? I need a squad!

I've only played like 10 times, but I get like 4 or 5 kills a game. I'm way better at this than fortnite lol.

Up here being sitting on the pile of damn fine games you can only experience with the PlayStation brand.

I thought i should clarify since you'll never know what thats like with an Xbox.
"damn fine games" lmao

cant even get pubg, one of the most played games in the world right now. even my samsung phone can play that shit and ps cant

but i know, you're too cool for it

The best retort you can come up with is an unfinished multiplatform game? Pretty telling.

If I wanted a Battle Royale game I'd play the one that is the most played in the world right now.

Farcry 5 is fun.

I really like the bad guys in this game. Something about the way they are created/animated them really sucked me in. Amazing game so far imo

Farcry 5 is fun.

I really like the bad guys in this game. Something about the way they are created/animated them really sucked me in. Amazing game so far imo
the bad guys monologues are great, particularly the main guy and faith. i havent beaten jacob yet so maybe him too

the bad guys monologues are great, particularly the main guy and faith. i havent beaten jacob yet so maybe him too

Agreed. I'm not the gamer I used to be but the cutscenes (so far) completely suck me in. First game in a while that I can wait to get home to play. Kind of hard hard hard explain but the characters really grab my attention. I could watch an animated movie about them. Mesmerizing? Idk. Can't find the right words but love the game so far because of them.

Even my wife asks me as soon as I get home "you going play today?"

Finally playing Bioshock.

I can see why so many love the series and I’m a few hours into it.
I started the first one a few months ago. I just couldn't get used to the controls. Also, survival horror games scare the fuck out of me...

I'd really like to finish it because I've heard the ending is fantastic, but it is freaky.

I started the first one a few months ago. I just couldn't get used to the controls. Also, survival horror games scare the **** out of me...
It kind of has a Fallout 3 vibe to me but much darker. It's not just a run and gun kind of FPS. Lots of choices. Lots of stealth required as ammo, at least in the first few levels, is kinda scarce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back