Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Kelly takes our best offensive player out of the game on 3rds and 4ths, that tells me he sucks. I dont need anything else to know he sucks.

Every OC we have had has done that. It’s Henry.

Maybe it’s time for our best offensive player to be a QB like all the really successful teams.

Every OC we have had has done that. It’s Henry.

Maybe it’s time for our best offensive player to be a QB like all the really successful teams.
I’ve suggested putting Henry at QB. The titans don’t agree.

that’s said, no explanation from the retarded OC’s removing the best offensive weapon regardless what position it is. The fact they do it brings serious consideration and doubts to how good of an OC they can possibly be.

I’ve suggested putting Henry at QB. The titans don’t agree.

that’s said, no explanation from the retarded OC’s removing the best offensive weapon regardless what position it is. The fact they do it brings serious consideration and doubts to how good of an OC they can possibly be.

Generally you'd think they put in the best pass blocking RB in on obvious passing situations... But no one can convince me that a 6'3" 250lb man can't pass block.

Henry also isn't terrible at catching the ball and Spears hasn't been used much more in a pass catching role than Henry either.

Just doesn't make sense to take him out EVERY 3rd down.

I'd trade @VondyP and Vrabel for a bag of Doritos and a 1st

Just to be clear Vondy would net us the bag of Doritos
thanos-i-dont-know.gif

enjoy your likes from hormesis and GoT though

THill has attempted 26 per game. 158 attempts 6 games is 26.3. Not 28

Yes Levis is only 2 games in but it is clear we are throwing more with him. 8 more per game.

What was your point ?
to be fair... I dont think Titans O throwing more with L8 than T17 just that L8 is actually getting FDs and Titans getting more plays off

Money could be special in NE and Kraft definitely loves “his” guys.

I agree from the general perspective that there’s nothing special in NE, but to a guy that won SBs with them, played almost his full career with them, is generally appreciated by their ownership (and probably throughout the organization) and a possible willingness to pay a lot for that guy, NE could be special for Vrabel.
That’s even before we discuss any GM possibilities or what he does with the team.
Vrabel started his career with the stoolers and ended his career with the chefs

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell, at this point a second rounder would feel like highway robbery and New England would continue to slump in the post Brady era. Take away the AFC championship run and Vrabel's post season record is awful. These last two seasons have caused me to lose all faith in Vrabel.

Hell, at this point a second rounder would feel like highway robbery and New England would continue to slump in the post Brady era. Take away the AFC championship run and Vrabel's post season record is awful. These last two seasons have caused me to lose all faith in Vrabel.

Lol. But you can’t take away the AFCCG run. Take away the other 2 playoff runs and his post season history looks terrific.

Our fans are delusional. Vrabel is not worth a 1st round pick. He's about to be fired. And the rest of the league knows what we know. He hasn't been able to develop talent, he hasn't turned a losing team into a winner, and the team is a disaster. The culture he brought to the table and was known for, vaporized on his watch. The league is not stupid. Especially not the Patriots.

Our fans are delusional. Vrabel is not worth a 1st round pick. He's about to be fired. And the rest of the league knows what we know. He hasn't been able to develop talent, he hasn't turned a losing team into a winner, and the team is a disaster. The culture he brought to the table and was known for, vaporized on his watch. The league is not stupid. Especially not the Patriots.
according to source, NFL Exec disagrees with your take.

Highly respected HC will have multiple suitors if fired. if he gets hired within 10 minutes, we, the fans, are wrong.

Then why would the Patriots want him if he is so bad? There is no evidence he is about to be fired.

Your take is so bad. I’m so glad you wouldnt be on the negotiating team.

The correct head has already rolled. Ms. Amy knows the score.

NO HC WINS WITH THIS OL.

The correct head has already rolled. Ms. Amy knows the score.

NO HC WINS WITH THIS OL.

Is this team drastically different than the team that went 7-3 to start last season? Vrabel deserves a good bit of blame for the last 13 games. Starting with not replacing/firing Todd Downing when we had the worst offense in the league after 13 weeks.

That isn't to say that I think he's a bad coach. He isn't. But he's deserves plenty of blame for the shit sandwich we're currently watching.

Also, as far as personnel decisions, I'm sure Ran took Vrabel's opinion very highly when he took over, They both decided Malik Willis was a better back-up option than Josh Dobbs (who wanted to stat in TN). Let that sink in for a moment. We chose to pay Malik Willis 870k this season, rather than pay Dobbs 1.5 milllion. Hell, Dobbs looks to be a better option this year than Tanne ever was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back