Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

I got a weird feeling the titans trade up tomorrow for MHJ. Trade with Cardinals for swaping firsts and Titans 2nd rounder for Arizona's 3rd rounder.

Titans Give:
  • PICK 7
  • PICK 38
Titans Recieve:
  • Pick 4
  • Pick 66

It's only 40 pts off on the value chart tilted in Arizona's favor. Maybe throw in a 6th from Arizona to make it a little closer.
I'm going with an off-the-wall scenario:
  • Titans trade picks 7, 38, and Burks to Vikings for pick 23 and Jefferson.
  • Titans use pick 23 for best OT available.
  • Use remaining picks on DEF positions unless there is a gem that falls into their lap in a later round.

If Titans do stay at 7, I will be happy with an OL or WR. Build up for an offensive juggernaut if Levis is the QB of the future and he's still cheap.

Everyone is in love with MHII. Dude should be an absolute monster and a big help to any young QB.
Love that they love him. There's a scenario, though highly unlikely, that he falls to us. I think it would be hilarious to see his Dad at Titans games wearing a Titans jersey.

MH Jr. is #1 on my wish list.
i'll post nothing but maserati gifs until september if this happens

Everyone is in love with MHII. Dude should be an absolute monster and a big help to any young QB.
I got a weird feeling the titans trade up tomorrow for MHJ. Trade with Cardinals for swaping firsts and Titans 2nd rounder for Arizona's 3rd rounder.

Titans Give:
  • PICK 7
  • PICK 38
Titans Recieve:
  • Pick 4
  • Pick 66

It's only 40 pts off on the value chart tilted in Arizona's favor. Maybe throw in a 6th from Arizona to make it a little closer.

This would be the most glorious thing ever!

Come on Ran, roll the dice

I just feel all the smoke about the Titans locked in a LT is overblown even though it makes the most sense. Going back to the beginning of Cally's presser and he openly said "all things equal give me the guy that scores points."

To me it's MJH, Nabers, Alt at this point in that order. I am not nearly as high on Odunze, I think some of the day 2 WRs will be just as good or better than Odunze.

Outside chance all 3 (MJH, Naber, Alt) are gone at 7, I am all for trading back to the mid teens to pick up a 3rd and hope one of the botterline 1st WRs (Mitchelle, Leggette, McConnley) drops to 38. I'd rather trade back and go Mimms, Latham, or Fashanu. I am not for taking one of those other tackles outside of Alt at 7. Tackle draft is too deep to take one of those guy at 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 21755

Remember 2020 when Goddell was making picks drunk as a skunk from his lazy boy chair

and I think I would have went the tackle from Penn State but will see how it shakes out

Last edited by a moderator:
if odunze is there, odunze. if he's not.... idk. i'd honestly prefer bowers over one of the other LT but i wouldnt balk at taking fashanu/fauga there.

picking latham there would be SUCH a reach... i would actually be upset about that.
ben-affleck-thinking.gif

Tough scenario with Alt & Nabers off the board. I like Rome Odunze, but I don't think his ceiling is high enough to take him over a tackle.

I’m going JC Latham. He should be a really good pro with his size and skill set. Fashanu is my next option but his small hands are too big of a red flag at 7.
Nailed it! Bravo sir!

Thank you sir. Wish I put my money where my mouth was! Wanted Alt to be there but I’m definitely cool with Latham
Warming up to it. Not sure why i was so fixated on Alt. May have been the gold helmet. Then Nabers went and i was not happy. Dude’s a real life monster, so suit his ass up Tits and let’s see him go.

Latest posts

Back