Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re right, I’ve never seen such an approval posting for 3 guys not mentioned.

I also like your lack of reference to the previous comment stating 3 years ago, we had a top defensive backfield and not this year.
But again, reading comprehension being difficult for you, I complete understand you misquoting me.

I said you claimed we HAD the best secondary in the league hahaha and you’re trying to criticize my reading comprehension. You just keep digging the whole bigger, Sleepy HT.

We’ve never had the best secondary in the league. But now I see you are already back tracking on your previous comment. Take a nap.

If nobody trades for Poe, then I'd look to add him. He is best playing the run stuffing NT role. Insurance for if Simmons or Jones went down. He is a TN boy so he might like to come back to the state.

If nobody trades for Poe, then I'd look to add him. He is best playing the run stuffing NT role. Insurance for if Simmons or Jones went down. He is a TN boy so he might like to come back to the state.
Yea both these guys would be cheap, sorely needed depth IMO.

The Gilmore trade buzz is really heating up. I dont care what you guys say, this dude would have a huge impact on our season. I'm all for it.

The titans are just a constant failure of an organization. We have a couple years of tannehill in his prime then its going to be 20 more years of drafting Jake lockers and Mariotas.

Not sure I would describe us as a constant failure of an organization. We made the afc title game last year and have the 2nd best record in the league this year. Work to be done, but far from failure. Also, I would not get my hopes up for any kind of trade mid-season as it just does not seem to be a JR thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back