Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big fast dude that averaged 19ypc playing power 5 football. XM88 dudes loved him. Said he was a hands catcher that ran great routes.

I might not like who we passed on to get him, but I don't see anything to dislike about him.

Every prospect has positives

he could have been there in 5th ,6th or 7th and if he wasn't? I doubt it would make a big difference to our WR group...it was a desperate reach pick

How do you know he would have been available any later? No one knows that. It's obviously a player they like and they felt like someone ahead of us was planning to take him. Maybe they're right. We'll never know. If he turns out, who cares that we gave up a 5th and a 7th.

How do you know we didn't need to give up picks? Is the rest of the league going off the ESPN big board?
No, I think the fact that he was graded lower by every legitimate source informs us. Again, don’t hate the pick in and of itself, just highly unlikely someone was going to jump them because he had a good senior bowl.

No, I think the fact that he was graded lower by every legitimate source informs us. Again, don’t hate the pick in and of itself, just highly unlikely someone was going to jump them because he had a good senior bowl.

It just seems to me that jrob has all of the same information available to him that we have. All of the mock drafts are just an echo chamber. At this point in the draft, I'm all for going after guys that you think will make an impact.

Not thrilled with trading up but it’s pretty apparent he was a target and they had intel that another team was likely to scoop him up beforehand. I’ll reserve judgement until seeing him play.

It just seems to me that jrob has all of the same information available to him that we have. All of the mock drafts are just an echo chamber. At this point in the draft, I'm all for going after guys that you think will make an impact.
How do you know he'll make an impact?

No evidence at all to support this. You don’t know their board, draft room, etc. You have so little information it is ignorant to say something like this. Plain ignorant.
Other than he moves up to take players that no longer play for us at the end of their first contract...

Yes he is

Funny...so you would want to move on from a GM that transformed our roster and has is regularly in the playoffs or playoff hunt? We suffered for years under piss poor GMs. Now we have one that has demonstrated he can put together a competitive roster and because you question his draft picks and certain moves you want to move on from him. That position you hold is dumb and smart successful people wouldn’t make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back