Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I know it’s crazy for someone to post an opinion on a forum, not like that’s the entire point of one...no disagreeing with JRob allowed. I thought Isiah Wilson and Kevin Dodd were both horrible picks when he made them, but I know, he’s NEVER wrong.

So JRob has made or been involved in drafting NFL players for years and years and you were right about 2 picks out of his 100s and somehow that makes you the same? Right!

Yeah I know it’s crazy for someone to post an opinion on a forum, not like that’s the entire point of one...no disagreeing with JRob allowed. I thought Isiah Wilson and Kevin Dodd were both horrible picks when he made them, but I know, he’s NEVER wrong.

No one is saying you can’t disagree but you can’t get on here and say “we could’ve got him in this round”. Because there is no legitimate way to know that.

He traded picks that didn’t matter. Picks he picked up along the way. People freaking out like he traded next years 1st rounder.
How do you know the traded picks “didn’t matter”? We lost a 5th which is the round Jayon came in. We will never know if that pick impacts us or not because we didn’t have it. If Fitzgerald becomes a star, then it surely won’t matter. If he doesn’t, it will be like the Tywan Taylor pick we traded up for and don’t know what true impact that had.

Oh no, Jrob gave up picks that likely would have been players that won't make it through training camp. The world is ending.
That’s exactly the point. Most picks this late won’t make it through training camp. So why give up two extra picks for someone who might not stick anyway? Someone who may have been available at your original pick? Someone who, even if he was gone, could probably be easily matched? I don’t like the idea of trading up in the late rounds unless you have somebody close to a sure thing. We’ve had hits in later rounds. Give yourself more chances. I’d rather have 4 $5 scratch-offs than a $20 one.

He traded picks that didn’t matter. Picks he picked up along the way. People freaking out like he traded next years 1st rounder.
You don’t know they won’t matter just like we won’t know if this was worth it or not. Every pick is another scratch off. The more you have the higher chance of winning.

Not a fan of this pick. The only picks I haven't liked have been this one and the Rice pick. Still wonder why we didn't address TE. Especially since TEs generally take a year or two to develop.

Nobody knows how good he is, but people get caught up in who the draft heads promote like crazy and when the titans takes a guy that hasn't been hyped for the last 4 months people are mad.
I don't know who this guy is or any of them honestly, but he seems like a reasonable player.

Just curious KY Titan Fan until today had you ever heard of McMath LSU before we drafted him? You seem to really follow this.
There are a million wide receivers. Only have time to watch so many from each position. My favorite 2 sleepers were Rondale Moore and Sage Surratt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back