Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't dislike Henry as a player, but I feel we would've been better off taking a different position.

Could've taken Kenyan drake in round 3 and Jordan Howard in round 5.

I'm all for cutting Sankey, Cobb, Andrews, mccluster.

Yes we could have, and we would have 6 mediocre backs instead of just the 4 you named. We could start a basketball team of sucky running backs then.

Sankey already has one foot out the door, and after Murray falls on his face 8 games in you're gonna be thanking god we took Henry
It's gotta suck being Sankey. LIke they gave another dude his number, the last time anyone remembers him was when he was fielding kickoffs with his forehead like 3 weeks in a row, and he's probably going to get cut at the end of the summer, so it's going to be tough finding any playing time anywhere next season.

10/10 thread right here. Very impressive.

Thread of the year.

Bow down before the GREAT ONE, DERRICK "YOU CAN SMASH MY SISTER I DON'T EVEN CARE FOR REAL" HENRY

#MTGA

ZWIe4Uh.jpg

Really happy with the way this off season is turning out. Extending walkers contract, addressing certain needs. Just a much better feel towards the team than years past. Kind of helps when you realize Sankey is no longer your starting running back.

Back to Henry. Glad to see him sign early and ready to get started. I miss me some smash mouth football. So much young potential on this team. Excited to see how it all works out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back