Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't dislike Henry as a player, but I feel we would've been better off taking a different position.

Could've taken Kenyan drake in round 3 and Jordan Howard in round 5.

I'm all for cutting Sankey, Cobb, Andrews, mccluster.

We already have enough crappy you RBs, can use a good one

The hate on this guy is unreal....Everyone acting like he is T Richardson already....The difference is...Henry actually sees the holes to run through. I think everyone here is in for a big surprise...This isn't slow ass Antonio Andrews, Cobb, or Greene...buckle up

The hate on this guy is unreal....Everyone acting like he is T Richardson already....The difference is...Henry actually sees the holes to run through. I think everyone here is in for a big surprise...This isn't slow ass Antonio Andrews, Cobb, or Greene...buckle up
He is definitely faster than T Richardson also and obviously way bigger. I know size doesn't matter too much in the NFL, but his speed with his size will be his advantage.

No, most of us realize what he could be...there are a few DUNCE/Dunce sheep that want to rip into him about how slow or lack of vision he has. I think, if the O line can grow a ****, that he will be a monster.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is definitely faster than T Richardson also and obviously way bigger. I know size doesn't matter too much in the NFL, but his speed with his size will be his advantage.
Bingo....Dude runs 4.45-4.55 at that size....Lightning fast compared to anyone on our roster...Even faster than Sankey etc...

So would every rb in this draft class. That bar ain't very high
Yeah well, easy for you to be negative to a team that is 3-13 etc....They didn't give up much to get him...the guy has numbers, a Heisman, combine stats, everything you look for in a back and you dog him like he is another Bishop Sankey...Just trying to keep it in perspective. I like Henry's chances WAAAAAY better with an improved line, counterpart, and those trash RB's sitting behind him.

Yeah well, easy for you to be negative to a team that is 3-13 etc....They didn't give up much to get him...the guy has numbers, a Heisman, combine stats, everything you look for in a back and you dog him like he is another Bishop Sankey...Just trying to keep it in perspective. I like Henry's chances WAAAAAY better with an improved line, counterpart, and those trash RB's sitting behind him.

Lol if you think my posts are "dogging" Henry you should not venture further into the internet

Welcome back, dude!

0905992001427304367_filepicker.jpg

When did Trent Richardson play for the Titans? I seem to have missed this.

He could be quite good, but he does have very similar qualities to T-Rich. His vision isn't the greatest, lacks initial burst, etc. But obviously I hope he turns into the next Eddie George for us.

He could be quite good, but he does have very similar qualities to T-Rich. His vision isn't the greatest, lacks initial burst, etc. But obviously I hope he turns into the next Eddie George for us.
I mean I get it...He isn;t shifty, he is a 1 cut guy...but I think his vision was much better than T Rich watching tape....I never so him avoid or miss holes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back