Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love to tell this story......back when lenwhale was actually good I actually saw him while I was out one day....I was driving somewhere in the Brentwood area and while sitting at a red light at Cool Springs a Mercedes pulls up beside me...I look over and it's Lenwhale eating McDonalds fries....swear to God.....I must have had that "hey I know who you are look" because he immediately rolls up his darkened windows. LOL

You should of just yelled "LENWHAAAALE DID YOU SUPERSIZE THAT ORDER?"

Probably would of got out of his car and whooped you.. but atleast you could
A: sue him
B: be on Sportscenter

on the body fat issue it's not as hard to operate with 4% or less as some of you guys are making it out to be, I played at between 3.7-3.9% for 2 years and had no major side effects and I've been at 7% or less most of my life after I was about 12, I'm at like 9% now but I'm kinda out of shape by my standards currently

You should of just yelled "LENWHAAAALE DID YOU SUPERSIZE THAT ORDER?"

Probably would of got out of his car and whooped you.. but atleast you could
A: sue him
B: be on Sportscenter

I know people still make Lendale jokes from time to time, but I just wanted to say he is actually real chill dude.

I know people still make Lendale jokes from time to time, but I just wanted to say he is actually real chill dude.
Nice enough when I saw him....eating fries...LOL, Too bad he didn't take his career serious....if he had actually tried to get a Pro level of fitness he would have lasted a lot longer.

Might wanna do some research before listening to that idiot. At 3 percent body fat you could only maintain for a little whole before organ failure. 4 percent would be weak as **** and have inability to gain lean muscle mass. He would not be able to preform at 4 percent. I will throw every single thing I own that he is not 4 percent.

I'd be shocked if he was at 6.
So sorry for actually reading the article... I'm sorry I don't understand people vary. Sorry I've seen Derrick Henry and how ripped up he is. Did you even read the article?

So sorry for actually reading the article... I'm sorry I don't understand people vary. Sorry I've seen Derrick Henry and how ripped up he is. Did you even read the article?
Yes I have. I don't need to read it to know it is impossible to maintain 3 percent body fat at his LBM for extended periods of time. I've never once seen a picture of Henry at 3 percent BF. You haven't either, dosent matter how ripped he looks.

This forum is handicapped when it comes to fitness. Just like people wasting time debating JCB if he squatted 1000lb back in high school lmfaoooo

Wow I'm speechless…just hope JRob proves me wrong…no DB…take a questionable OLB at 33, a reach on a DT who many others were better still on the board at 43, and another RB who is exactly the same as the guy we traded for. We could of traded back the 33rd pick and got all of these guys at least 10 picks later…..

Seems about right.

Yes I have. I don't need to read it to know it is impossible to maintain 3 percent body fat at his LBM for extended periods of time. I've never once seen a picture of Henry at 3 percent BF. You haven't either, dosent matter how ripped he looks.

This forum is handicapped when it comes to fitness. Just like people wasting time debating JCB if he squatted 1000lb back in high school lmfaoooo
Whatever you say. You're obviously the smartest guy in the FORUM. Btw... just so you know bodybuilders compete between 3 and 5 percent body fat... most rb's and wr's compete between 6 and 9 percent (notice I said MOST not all), Henry is quite a bit leaner than those... as I said EVERY human being is different or have you failed to recognize Hunters inability to maintain weight? I'm basing my thought off of what Henry's coaches at Bama said, end of argument.

Obviously no expert, but from what I have read it is very rare for such a big running back like Henry to have such low body fat, unlike a Walter Peyton type guy.

Whatever you say. You're obviously the smartest guy in the FORUM. Btw... just so you know bodybuilders compete between 3 and 5 percent body fat... most rb's and wr's compete between 6 and 9 percent (notice I said MOST not all), Henry is quite a bit leaner than those... as I said EVERY human being is different or have you failed to recognize Hunters inability to maintain weight? I'm basing my thought off of what Henry's coaches at Bama said, end of argument.
Most knowledgable one debating this on fitness, not smartest. Bodybuilders stay at 3 percent for 24 hours lol. I'm basing my thought off the fact that 3 percent means all you have essential fats for organs.

Wrong....as I said wrong.

Most knowledgable one debating this on fitness, not smartest. Bodybuilders stay at 3 percent for 24 hours lol. I'm basing my thought off the fact that 3 percent means all you have essential fats for organs.
Like I said, if YOU say so, I'm gonna go off of what someone who actually has knowledge of the situation says. There is a reason they had to work with him on his diet skippy, it sure ain't cause he was fat. AGAIN you obviously don't understand that each human being is different, some are skinny... some are fat... some are lean... some are muscular, some are fast, some are slow, some are athletic some aren't, some are intelligent, some aren't... this argument is over. If you can't understand something that simple it's useless to break words.

I was not big at all on taking henry. Alabama players have the luxury of playing with star studded rosters, that can just outmatch opponents with talent alone. But, I've been impressed with this dude so far. He looks like a legit rb, with most of the tools. Im still not sure about him being a one man show, but he looks like he'll be great in a 2 back system.

Backtracking a bit- It's amazing what you people will get so offended about.

I say he looks better than expected (performance wise), but is running like a scat-back (he is- but this is nothing new- he's never been a power back- despite his size).

Then I say he physically looks lean and small- not huge. And people are like "WAHHAAAAAT?!" and lose their minds. Just saying he doesn't look that big out there in pads... calm down, ladies.

lmao @ 3% bodyfat... c'mon dude.

View attachment 9159

^That's not someone with even close to 3% body fat. He'd be crazy defined. (3% isn't healthy, by the way and takes dehydration)

He's not very cut.

But he does look very lean. Which I think is good since he won't be a power-back. He may be more change-of-pace than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back