Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that Kendall should do kick and punt return duties. Anyone but McBride. Even mccluster would be better. McBride just doesn't seem like an NFL player to me. He looks like an average guy off the street. I don't see any upside to him or even current value.
Kalan Reed and Kevin Byard will be the punt returners for week 2, liked what i saw from Byard after he intercepted the ball had some moves.

I agree that Kendall should do kick and punt return duties. Anyone but McBride. Even mccluster would be better. McBride just doesn't seem like an NFL player to me. He looks like an average guy off the street. I don't see any upside to him or even current value.
I cant disagree with this enough. McCluster is the worst returner I have seen. He baubles, fumbles, and screws up over and over and over. McBride is much better, which isn't saying much at all.
I want to see Byard get some return time.

DH4__2_.0.gif

Falling right into the endzone

Exactly as I said.

I will say- Henry ran better than I ever expected him to even considering preseason and against backups.

My gripe is that he runs like a scat-back. If he can do that- great.

But I think it's funny that everyone talks about his size and how he'll be so powerful and he runs like he's a smaller back. Also doesn't look large, either. Lost weight?

I will say- Henry ran better than I ever expected him to even considering preseason and against backups.

But I think it's funny that everyone talks about his size and how he'll be so powerful and he runs like he's a smaller back. Also doesn't look large, either. Lost weight?
What? The guy is long armed and long legged....also reported he has extremely low body fat of only 3-4 %. What are on about "scat back"? He did EVERYTHING you said he could't do the other night. Look, it is way too early to say one way or the other but it was obvious the other night he is a legit NFL back...how legit...time will tell. He will get his touches....I still say he will top 800 yards in shared work with DeMarco...since we are saying up front we are going to run first in an effort to push around smaller, faster d's we, if the O line improves at all, should be toward the top of the NFL in rushing.

What? The guy is long armed and long legged....also reported he has extremely low body fat of only 3-4 %. What are on about "scat back"? He did EVERYTHING you said he could't do the other night. Look, it is way too early to say one way or the other but it was obvious the other night he is a legit NFL back...how legit...time will tell. He will get his touches....I still say he will top 800 yards in shared work with DeMarco...since we are saying up front we are going to run first in an effort to push around smaller, faster d's we, if the O line improves at all, should be toward the top of the NFL in rushing.
Rofl he does not have 3-4 percent body fat. Not even pro bodybuilders who are on stage get that low. You are dead at 3 percent lol

well, he did make some pretty good cuts AND power thru for a touchdown ON THE SAME FRIGGING PLAY... 1st he couldn't do this, had no vision, can't cut, slow feet... now he looks small and has no power... pick a point and stick with it, ya seem like you just want to cry about something, anything.
Rofl he does not have 3-4 percent body fat. Not even pro bodybuilders who are on stage get that low. You are dead at 3 percent lol
might wanna read the article where his strength and conditioning coach confirmed less than 4 percent body fat, said it was an issue they worked on because his lack of body fat caused him to cramp up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back