Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, he did make some pretty good cuts AND power thru for a touchdown ON THE SAME FRIGGING PLAY... 1st he couldn't do this, had no vision, can't cut, slow feet... now he looks small and has no power... pick a point and stick with it, ya seem like you just want to cry about something, anything.

might wanna read the article where his strength and conditioning coach confirmed less than 4 percent body fat, said it was an issue they worked on because his lack of body fat caused him to cramp up.
Might wanna do some research before listening to that idiot. At 3 percent body fat you could only maintain for a little whole before organ failure. 4 percent would be weak as fuck and have inability to gain lean muscle mass. He would not be able to preform at 4 percent. I will throw every single thing I own that he is not 4 percent.

I'd be shocked if he was at 6.

Might wanna do some research before listening to that idiot. At 3 percent body fat you could only maintain for a little whole before organ failure. 4 percent would be weak as **** and have inability to gain lean muscle mass. He would not be able to preform at 4 percent. I will throw every single thing I own that he is not 4 percent.

Many world class cyclist and Triathletes hover around 4 % when they are at their peak....

Might wanna do some research before listening to that idiot. At 3 percent body fat you could only maintain for a little whole before organ failure. 4 percent would be weak as **** and have inability to gain lean muscle mass. He would not be able to preform at 4 percent. I will throw every single thing I own that he is not 4 percent.

I thought the same thing when listening to the video. Legit professional bodybuilders get to maaaaybe 3-4% the day or two before their competition. If you have a body fat % that is less than 3%, your health "could" be seriously compromised, just normal exercise requires some fat. If he was truly at 3% he'd be prone to organ failure, fatigue, and like a 100 other potential side effects.

The Bama strength coach seemed to know what he's talking about, I just don't see how Henry could be maintaining a 3% BF. It's almost physically impossible.

LenDale White needs to provide Henry with his diet plan.

Many world class cyclist and Triathletes hover around 4 % when they are at their peak....
I'm sure some dumb dumb said it. It's not true.

Yes 4 percent is possible but to maintain long term has massive sides. 4 percent the only fat you'd have is essential fats for your organs.

Comparing a cyclist to DH is idiotic based on the lean mass Henry carries. No lower then 6. Just looked up shirtless pics lmfaooooo if you believe that's 4 percent

I thought Henry looked better against the Chargers second string than he ever did at Alabama.

Will be interesting to see how he does against the Panthers tomorrow.

I thought Henry looked better against the Chargers second string than he ever did at Alabama.

Will be interesting to see how he does against the Panthers tomorrow.
If the line is good, he will be fantastic. That's what I am more interested in seeing. Is if the titans line can truly manhandle the pathers d. That will be impressive.

I'm sure some dumb dumb said it. It's not true.

Yes 4 percent is possible but to maintain long term has massive sides. 4 percent the only fat you'd have is essential fats for your organs.

Comparing a cyclist to DH is idiotic based on the lean mass Henry carries. No lower then 6. Just looked up shirtless pics lmfaooooo if you believe that's 4 percent
Well, I no for a fact that 4 % is possible, so unless, you can prove the alabama strength coach is full of it I will take his word over some internet guy.

LenDale White needs to provide Henry with his diet plan.
I love to tell this story......back when lenwhale was actually good I actually saw him while I was out one day....I was driving somewhere in the Brentwood area and while sitting at a red light at Cool Springs a Mercedes pulls up beside me...I look over and it's Lenwhale eating McDonalds fries....swear to God.....I must have had that "hey I know who you are look" because he immediately rolls up his darkened windows. LOL

Well, I no for a fact that 4 % is possible, so unless, you can prove the alabama strength coach is full of it I will take his word over some internet guy.
Believe him all you want. His title obviously gives him some semblance of credibility.

4 is possible but not possible to maintain for extended periods of time. Go compare pics of Henry to Andreas munzer. If Henry is 4 percent munzer musta walked around at 0 percent lmfao

Believe him all you want. His title obviously gives him some semblance of credibility.

4 is possible but not possible to maintain for extended periods of time. Go compare pics of Henry to Andreas munzer. If Henry is 4 percent munzer musta walked around at 0 percent lmfao
lmfao then.

I just know that 4 is possible for some athletes...I cycle and race...my team has done hydro static testing ....I tested at 6.7 %...some of the younger guys came in at slightly over 4.

I just know that 4 is possible for some athletes...I cycle and race...my team has been done hydro static testing ....I tested at 6.7 %...some of the younger guys came in at slightly over 4.
Yeah for sure. They do not maintain that year round though. The differnce between a cyclist and Henry is LBM. No cyclist in the history of cycling has ever had to maintain 240lbs at 4 percent BF.

If the line is good, he will be fantastic. That's what I am more interested in seeing. Is if the titans line can truly manhandle the pathers d. That will be impressive.
Honestly, I'd like to see Murray sit this game out and give Henry top unit carries against the Panthers starting D. Maybe it's too early, but I'd like to see what the running game can do against top competition. I'm less concerned about Murray, he proved two years ago he can ball, and he got little touches last year in a terrible scheme for him.

Honestly, I'd like to see Murray sit this game out and give Henry top unit carries against the Panthers starting D. Maybe it's too early, but I'd like to see what the running game can do against top competition. I'm less concerned about Murray, he proved two years ago he can ball, and he got little touches last year in a terrible scheme for him.
Agree. I wanna see Henry face a formidable run D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back