Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admitted to it when Mariota played well.

I admitted to it when Cam Newton played well.

Don't just say bullsh*t without any sort of thought.

If Henry can fall into the endzone in the regular season like he did against insurance salesmen Saturday night more than a couple times, I'll give him the same treatment.
LOL he didn't just fall, he double cut on that run plus he was dragging 2 players 5 yards for that TD.
Henry was breaking tackles all night just admit to it, he showed everything you said he couldn't yet your still in denial.

LOL he didn't just fall, he double cut on that run plus he was dragging 2 players 5 yards for that TD.
Henry was breaking tackles all night just admit to it, he showed everything you said he couldn't yet your still in denial.
it's great...because he truly believe Sankey and co. are better.....Yet did he watch the same game we did?!....

whats people thoughts on Henry as the upback on kick returns?

I thought he was horrible there, but to be fair he said its the first time hes ever done it, but if he can get better I love the idea of him in that spot.

Hes a good enough blocker to be useful and if kicks come up short he can actually make something happen..

But but but...that 400+ lbs he was dragging was 3rd string 400+ lbs lol

I thought he was horrible there, but to be fair he said its the first time hes ever done it, but if he can get better I love the idea of him in that spot.

Hes a good enough blocker to be useful and if kicks come up short he can actually make something happen..

he looked funny as hell thats for sure. Noticeably stood out.

Seemed too passive though and didn't really lay any good blocks from what i remember.

We should just stick fowler there if we need a lead blocker imo

he looked funny as hell thats for sure. Noticeably stood out.

Seemed too passive though and didn't really lay any good blocks from what i remember.

We should just stick fowler there if we need a lead blocker imo
yea henry looked like hed never done that before, but he has a lot more return ability should the ball fall in his lap than Fowler

Dumbest thing I have EVER seen. Great way to lose a knee, and a very good RB. You get all kinds of crazies on ST that don't play regularly. Since they rarely see the field, they do stupid things and throw themselves at people. This is why they are trying to limit kickoffs this year. Notice on touchbacks the ball is brought out to the 25.

I also don't believe anyone was interested in trying to tackle him and lose a roster spot when he ran over them. He made some nice cuts and powered into the end zone. But I reserve judgement until I see him do it for real against a 1st team run defense.

And I still can't understand why he's constantly falling down.

Kendall Wright of RBs.

DH4__2_.0.gif

Falling right into the endzone

Kid looked good....Don't understand why people are bashing him, yet....we have guys like Cobb and Sankey competing that look like straight ass, and they don't want to talk about that lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back