Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
1218-cam-newton-foxtails-getty-instagram-6.jpg

nobody is intimidated by fashion, confused as F without a doubt
Those outfits seemed fine, til I looked down

Wtf is up with that tail???

I just want to know how many games into the season before all the nay-Sayers in the beginning of this thread are on the Henry bandwagon.

Where's my popcorn?

I just want to know how many games into the season before all the nay-Sayers in the beginning of this thread are on the Henry bandwagon.

Where's my popcorn?

I already say in another thread, I took the crow out the freezer to defrost.

Not gonna cook it though till the regular season starts.

Let's just cool the jets on a guy who did well against the backups of one of the worst run defenses in the league last year.

I was just pleased to see him make quick cuts, hit the hole with authority, and hit top gear.

It appeared to me he can do the things people had doubts about. Which is good.

Dunce will not ever admit to it....

I admitted to it when Mariota played well.

I admitted to it when Cam Newton played well.

Don't just say bullsh*t without any sort of thought.

If Henry can fall into the endzone in the regular season like he did against insurance salesmen Saturday night more than a couple times, I'll give him the same treatment.

If Henry can fall into the endzone in the regular season like he did against insurance salesmen Saturday night more than a couple times, I'll give him the same treatment.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Make it easy on yourself and come into the light. You'll be able to enjoy the real stuff sooner

Regardless of the talent he was going against......he showed some elusiveness and vision along with the power we know he has.

He is more than just a "one cut" back that he's been labeled.

Yep, Henry showed more than I was expecting. He cut very well and wasn't just a straight-line player.

Hope he continues to prove people (including me - I was very skeptical of the pick) wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back