Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was joking lol but I will probably take one of them, Demarco in the 3rd or Henry in 5th
IDK where mocks have either going this year, but neither will see RB1 touches to warrant a 5th round pick. Theres a lot of players Id look at first.

But it wouldn't be a bad idea to somehow get both, theyll be each others handcuff.

IDK where mocks have either going this year, but neither will see RB1 touches to warrant a 5th round pick. Theres a lot of players Id look at first.

But it wouldn't be a bad idea to somehow get both, theyll be each others handcuff.

Really? Pretty sure Demarco will be mocked in the 3rd lots. RB is getting so thin nowadays with so many teams splitting carries.

Wow that sounds even more gay. Btw, those trans ams in WS6 trim are monsters. But I wouldn't expect your metro fashion ass to know a damn thing about real men things.

Funny story. I owned one about 10 years ago...

"real men things", huh?

What's it like to feel you need objects to make you feel manly?

Funny story. I owned one about 10 years ago...

"real men things", huh?

What's it like to feel you need objects to make you feel manly?
Was it a WS6?

And no, objects are just that. However, clothes are typically tied to the female gender, while cars the male. There are always exceptions, but that's the public norm. I own my cars because I love cars and to drive. Makes me feel happy, don't give a shit about them making me feel "manly", that's retarded.

Reving it up to 9k on my morning commute puts a smile on my face and is a great way to start the day.

You are missing a lot. You are a damn idiot.

When a 247 lb back runs away from defensive backs you can call him fast.
ummm......I was talking about DMC moron....Read before you comment, or at least ask...lol...I am the one on here defending Henry and his capability and size most of the time. Apology accepted.

See...it's called "Reading".....

zero reason to retain McCluster

been a Titan multiple years and has done exactly nothing with chance after opportunity.

Change of pace I guess. If by change you want nothingHe sucks. I still don't get it....The thing is, he isn't even that fast or shifty....Am I missing something?

You can forget those other names, it's the Murray & Henry show now

You are undoubtedly right. However, I hope Cobb has a chance to show what he can do. We have pretty much seen what the other guys (Besides Henry & Murray the obvious starters) can do. I really wonder what Cobb is capable of putting up. Hate to see Cobb cut w/o really giving him a chance to earn reps. He got a few toward the end of the year; but TBH at that point the oline was not very good.

Henry & Murray will be a good duo IMO. I would just hope they give the other roster spot to the other most capable players. Picking a coaches' favorite to make the team; just because the coach likes him hurts the team. McCluster is a prime example of that last year for Whiz & Mularkey........Why on Earth did both of these HCs fall for this guy???? It's not like he ever had high production at any position. Aside from one good year as a KR.

Was it a WS6?

And no, objects are just that. However, clothes are typically tied to the female gender, while cars the male. There are always exceptions, but that's the public norm. I own my cars because I love cars and to drive. Makes me feel happy, don't give a **** about them making me feel "manly", that's retarded.

Reving it up to 9k on my morning commute puts a smile on my face and is a great way to start the day.

Twas a WS6. Bought it from a family member when my old 3 series died. Had it for about 3 years.

And I'm just saying. Anyone that ties fashion to feminism or cars to masculinity is needing to compensate for something. I like design of all types. Clothing is reflective of personality.

And in nature- the male is always more flashy- except humans. Because we have odd insecurities programed by society. Gotta be tough! And bland! And act like we only care about landscaping designs or car designs but no other designs! EAT MEAT! SH*T WITH THE DOOR OPEN! RAR! MAN STUFF!

Twas a WS6. Bought it from a family member when my old 3 series died. Had it for about 3 years.

And I'm just saying. Anyone that ties fashion to feminism or cars to masculinity is needing to compensate for something. I like design of all types. Clothing is reflective of personality.

And in nature- the male is always more flashy- except humans. Because we have odd insecurities programed by society. Gotta be tough! And bland! And act like we only care about landscaping designs or car designs but no other designs! EAT MEAT! SH*T WITH THE DOOR OPEN! RAR! MAN STUFF!
Can't say I agree. I care about my appearance in the sense that I like the way I look. Don't really care about others' thoughts. And my closet has mainly bright colours because bland is just that. I think it's more of the attitude, and the way that you presented your opinion that rubbed people the wrong way tbh.

1218-cam-newton-foxtails-getty-instagram-6.jpg

nobody is intimidated by fashion, confused as F without a doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back