Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a trans-am as your avatar.

Want to talk about sleeveless flannel shirts and cutoff jorts instead?

Sure we can go there..........although I don't think you would be comfortable. My TA is a beautiful machine. I don't expect you to understand that at all.

I am sure you would be much more comfortable talking about dresses & Pink Smart Cars.

Fast cars & beautiful women; nothing in life is better.

I hope you're not trying to say Lynch wasn't fast. He had quickness and speed to go with his power.
His combine 40 was faster than Henry's at 4.46 weighing @217lbs. Lynch was a monster at Cal.
Lynch 4.46 40 Y-Dash
Henry 4.52 40 Y-Dash
.06 Difference
Lynch 217Lbs
Henry 242Lbs
25Lbs Difference

Lynch 3 years of college with 3230 R/Yards 6.6Yard/Avg 35 Td's
Herny 3 years of college with 3591 R/Yards 6.0Yard/Avg 45 Td's

To say Lynch was a monster and Henry wasn't is delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:
zero reason to retain McCluster

been a Titan multiple years and has done exactly nothing with chance after opportunity.

Change of pace I guess. If by change you want nothing

Lynch 4.46 40 Y-Dash
Henry 4.52 40 Y-Dash
.06 Difference
Lynch 217Lbs
Henry 242Lbs
25Lbs Difference

Lynch 3 years of college with 3230 R/Yards 6.6Yard/Avg 35 Td's
Herny 3 years of college with 3591 R/Yards 6.0Yard/Avg 45 Td's

To say Lynch was a monster and Henry wasn't is delusional.
Except I never said anything bad about Henry. I'm excited for the kid.
I never said he wasn't a monster either. Your ire and accusations are misdirected.
JR said Henry wasn't just power like Lynch, he was fast too.
I just pointed out that Lynch was pretty quick in his own right.

Now, pull your panties out of that knot, and rinse the sand outta yer snatch, and go find something else to do with your time.

As excited as I am about Derrick Henry, Jack Conklin, Austin Johnson, Kevin Dodd, Kevin Byard.... I still am fighting myself to reserve 'over hype.'

It's great to see many fans this excited -but be mindful that none of these rookies have even strapped on the shoulder pads in a Titan Jersey yet...

Am I being negative?. Not even close.

mike-mularkey-nfl-tennessee-titans-new-orleans-saints1.jpg

just sipping the koolaide is pretty real smart at this point in time....

Sure we can go there..........although I don't think you would be comfortable. My TA is a beautiful machine. I don't expect you to understand that at all.

I am sure you would be much more comfortable talking about dresses & Pink Smart Cars.

Fast cars & beautiful women; nothing in life is better.

OMG. Would you two just kiss already. Your public flirting has no place on this FOOTBALL thread!

zero reason to retain McCluster

been a Titan multiple years and has done exactly nothing with chance after opportunity.

Change of pace I guess. If by change you want nothing
He sucks. I still don't get it....The thing is, he isn't even that fast or shifty....Am I missing something?

Except I never said anything bad about Henry. I'm excited for the kid.
I never said he wasn't a monster either. Your ire and accusations are misdirected.
JR said Henry wasn't just power like Lynch, he was fast too.
I just pointed out that Lynch was pretty quick in his own right.

Now, pull your panties out of that knot, and rinse the sand outta yer snatch, and go find something else to do with your time.
Exactly...Only. I wasn't stating that's all that Lynch was...rather, his running style is different than Henry's...The fact that Henry is WAY bigger (25 lbs and 4 inches taller) running a similar speed is disgusting. lol

Drafting Derrick Henry and Demarco Murray first and second round. Will win every fantasy league with that stack. NFL.com beat writer said Titans will have most rush yards.

Drafting Derrick Henry and Demarco Murray first and second round. Will win every fantasy league with that stack. NFL.com beat writer said Titans will have most rush yards.
Drafting 2 RBs from the same backfield 1 & 2 is not the best plan

Probably be able to get them both much later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back