Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I do, personally is design and act. If I look like an uncreative slob... I'm cheating myself.

I'm my own canvas.

this is a noteworthy difference. A salesman has to look the part.

Not going to look like a bum just because you're insecure with your masculinity and think neglecting appearance makes you a "real man".

Go eat some meat and bathe in a river. Whatever you do to feel more adequate by silly standards.

and see above. Dudes who do not 'sell themselves' mostly choose not to wear chick shoes and a racoon tail

Yikes. Talk about painful to read.

Most dudes "DGAF" and look like slobs. But you know why they "DGAF"?... because they lack confidence when it comes to fashion. They're insecure. And you proved it with this statement:

"When you rant about looking good you come off completely as effeminate"... That's sad, dude. Really sad.

You're the type that when your friends wear something nice or actually groom themselves you're all "GAAAAY"...

But I couldn't possibly care less what you consider "effeminate". It's sad that you classify someone taking pride in their look as such, but do you. Work on whats in your head that keeps you from doing similar.

"Most dudes want to be judged by performance" lmao... oh yeah? LOOK AT ME SELL CAR INSURANCE BRO!!! KILLLLLIINNNG!!!

What I do, personally is design and act. If I look like an uncreative slob... I'm cheating myself.

I'm my own canvas. Not going to look like a bum just because you're insecure with your masculinity and think neglecting appearance makes you a "real man".

Go eat some meat and bathe in a river. Whatever you do to feel more adequate by silly standards.

Read deeper. Form does reflect substance. And FTR self confidence in your abilities is a good thing. But the difference between self confidence and arrogance is that self confidence means you know your good at something and arrogance indicates you feel your better than others. And that's a basic trait of narcissism. So IHDGAF about your anti- he-man rant. You unsurprisingly missed the point I made.

Read deeper. Form does reflect substance. And FTR self confidence in your abilities is a good thing. But the difference between self confidence and arrogance is that self confidence means you know your good at something and arrogance indicates you feel your better than others. And that's a basic trait of narcissism. So IHDGAF about your anti- he-man rant. You unsurprisingly missed the point I made.

Nah. I got your point. The one you made by accident which was more revealing than you intended.

You're uncomfortable with people that don't wear t-shirt and jeans. It's fine.

But don't project onto others what that means.

I dress well. There's nothing arrogant about that. I put the effort in and the aesthetic matches. I care about it. Pretty simple.

Just to clarify, you like Lacy the player or lacy shirts? I kid, I kid. Just amused at the above rants...

giphy.gif

WOW............never thought I would be reading a football forum where the word fashion is used by a "man" so much.

Crazy to expect a discussion about football in a thread about a football player, I know; but DAMN!! FASHION????????????? REALLY??????????????

WTF??? LOL. This is nuts......... ONLY DW could make a football thread feel like a chick flick.

I think we get another Chris Henry .I can tell because of how dumb he sounds on is interviews I don't mind low iq players but daum this guy looks dumb..it will probably take him 5 to 6 years to learn a playbook and to read holes.

I think we get another Chris Henry .I can tell because of how dumb he sounds on is interviews I don't mind low iq players but daum this guy looks dumb..it will probably take him 5 to 6 years to learn a playbook and to read holes.
wrong again little buckaroo, Derrick Henry is the last thing from Chris Henry

Playbook won't be too hard....power run lol....He just needs lanes to run in. Kid is a better runner than he gets credit for...He isn't a smash mouth Lynch type of guy, he is actually pretty fast and good with his vision for a big back...and his stiff arm is nasty. His success will depend on our line doing there job, and our WR's actually getting open.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playbook won't be too hard....power run lol....He just needs lanes to run in. Kid is a better runner than he gets credit for...He isn't a smash mouth Lynch type of guy, he is actually pretty fast and good with his vision for a big back...and his stuff arm is nasty. His success will depend on our line doing there job, and our WR's actually getting open.
I hope you're not trying to say Lynch wasn't fast. He had quickness and speed to go with his power.
His combine 40 was faster than Henry's at 4.46 weighing @217lbs. Lynch was a monster at Cal.

I hope you're not trying to say Lynch wasn't fast. He had quickness and speed to go with his power.
His combine 40 was faster than Henry's at 4.46 weighing @217lbs. Lynch was a monster at Cal.
Nah not at all...Lynch was definitely fast, but he had a more aggressive running style. Henry is also 20 lbs heavier and a over 3 inches taller...He also ran an unofficial 4.47 (4.54 at combine). Just saying just because he is big, doesn't mean all he is is a pounder...He will surprise people if he gets space.

WOW............never thought I would be reading a football forum where the word fashion is used by a "man" so much.

Crazy to expect a discussion about football in a thread about a football player, I know; but DAMN!! FASHION????????????? REALLY??????????????

WTF??? LOL. This is nuts......... ONLY DW could make a football thread feel like a chick flick.

You have a trans-am as your avatar.

Want to talk about sleeveless flannel shirts and cutoff jorts instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back