Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
And even Lacy is struggling.

Yeah 3,075 yds a 4.3ypc 23 touchdowns rushing along with 97 rec 872 yds 9ypc 6 touchdowns receiving in three years he's really struggling. That's even with a down year in which his weight and conditioning were an issue.

He's the closest thing to Marshawn Lynch left in the league.

Not for long,...

13516142_1148593858546830_8767194201706809129_n.jpg

Royce Freeman on the Left, Johnathan Stewart on the right.

You don't believe that at all
Typical Deuce just saying BS to be different.

"Look at me I wear funny clothes...that means I know about fashion and no one else does!"

"Look at me I say the opposite of what everyone else sees...that means I know football and no else does!"

Key words: "Circa 1996"

Hey bud. That was 20 years ago...

20 years ago, Henry would have been a great pick.

Today? No.

So what is so different now? So only bad runningbacks are suitable today? Or small ones? We have one of them. So use a first rd pick on a guy like Mccluster?

You are clueless as usual. The average nfl team ran the ball 453 times in 1996. 421 times in 2015, a difference of 32 carries 2 per game. Wow 2 carries a game less. Why even have a runningback much less a good one!

A bust in 1996 would be a bust today.

A pro bowl RB in 1996 would be a pro bowl caliber back today.

There is nothing to indicate that would not be true. I would love Detroit GED Duece to come up with some statistical data to contradict that.

And even Lacy is struggling.

Yeah 3,075 yds a 4.3ypc 23 touchdowns rushing along with 97 rec 872 yds 9ypc 6 touchdowns receiving in three years he's really struggling. That's even with a down year in which his weight and conditioning were an issue.

1. Last season, since I try to keep my opinions relevant...

3 TDs and didn't even crack 800 yards rushing. 4.1 yards per carry isn't bad, but in that offense he should be more productive.

2. Being big doesn't make you close to Marshawn Lynch.

A bust in 1996 would be a bust today.

A pro bowl RB in 1996 would be a pro bowl caliber back today.

There is nothing to indicate that would not be true. I would love Detroit GED Duece to come up with some statistical data to contradict that.

Dude...

Do you not understand how much faster LBs and DLmen are now compared to 20 years ago?

The game changes. Allow your opinion to do the same, or you'll just continue looking foolish.

Typical Deuce just saying BS to be different.

"Look at me I wear funny clothes...that means I know about fashion and no one else does!"

"Look at me I say the opposite of what everyone else sees...that means I know football and no else does!"

"funny clothes"... opposed to what? T shirts and jeans?

Unique does not = funny.

Unique opinions do not = absurd.

Expand your worldview, simple Mitch.

"funny clothes"... opposed to what? T shirts and jeans?

Unique does not = funny.

Unique opinions do not = absurd.

Expand your worldview, simple Mitch.

Thinking you're unique by purposely going agianst the grain on every thing isn't unique at all.

It's one thing to just wear/say what ever you want and not care about others opinion but it's obvious you only do it for attention and to stir the pot.

But if it makes you feel like a special butterfly...you go right ahead.

2. Being big doesn't make you close to Marshawn Lynch.[/QUOTE]

Should have been point three and you got me I was insinuating since both are bigger backs they must be comparable.

Thinking you're unique by purposely going agianst the grain on every thing isn't unique at all.

It's one thing to just wear/say what ever you want and not care about others opinion but it's obvious you only do it for attention and to stir the pot.

But if it makes you feel like a special butterfly...you go right ahead.

Well, your fault here is assuming I go against the grain on purpose.

I don't.

Don't see others being different as yourself as them "trying" to. They just are sometimes. Which is probably a really, really good thing.

I wear what I like. You wear your drab sh*t and I don't say it's you trying to hide from the public... that'd be silly.

My opinions on football are usually backed up with info and reasoning. If I were just throwing things out there, sure. And too often I'm "going against the grain" and end up correct. But whatever helps you feel better about being like everyone else, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back