Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There doesn't seem to be any details on the agent thing at all, but I don't think that is a big deal at all.

You link up with an agency and then your guy goes to a different agency. Or you want to train a certain place and a different agent can get you there. Etc, etc, etc.

You think that’s all agents do? Lol agents are responsible for paying all expenses for the prospect until they are drafted. Pay for their training, housing, food, transportation, etc. SO much more than just negotiating a contract.
Then he is a complete idiot for hiring not one but two different agents who are incapable of doing these basic things that all agents do.

If firing agents wasn't a red flag, it would be normal for draft prospects to fire their agents. It is very much not, yet this guy is already on agent #3.

Very silly to think that's anything but a red flag.

Could live with Firk at TE. He's proven he can do the job at least on some level. The WR has minimal impact for us. We already have our burner too. So really any WR pick is likely a 6'4 guy who might move sticks and seems like we can find that guy later.

Then he is a complete idiot for hiring not one but two different agents who are incapable of doing these basic things that all agents do.

If firing agents wasn't a red flag, it would be normal for draft prospects to fire their agents. It is very much not, yet this guy is already on agent #3.

Very silly to think that's anything but a red flag.

Yeah because no way the agents could’ve misled him on who they can connect him with. No chance that could happen. People would never lie!

We took at best case, the 5th best player on Georgia defense with a 3rd round pick, And our roster is very thin at WR and OLB. Reach and at least fill a need

We had a big draft party and everyone got pissed and left, I was one of the first to leave. I loved last night but tonite someone explain.

I’m scratching my head at the pick too but I don’t understand how ILB isn’t a need? Evans and Brown are both due for FA next year.

It is a need and he isn't a bad player. It just isn't what I expected (or would want) with a 3rd round pick.

I expected to take someone like Tony Fields tomorrow.

upload_2021-4-30_23-33-21-png.18378
spongebob.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back