Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Browns fucked us up by drafting JOK right before us, since we drafted Rice 1 round after.

JOK would've had great value at 53, because I don't think the Panthers would've selected JOK.

We had a big draft party and everyone got pissed and left, I was one of the first to leave. I loved last night but tonite someone explain.

Yea, don't do any research on the guy and get pissed. Hey maybe we can have three pages worrying about his agent. Or maybe we got a real find at LB with our two inside starters potentially being free agents and JRob is brilliant.

On face value the move is a head scratcher. Bit of a reach, could have had him later, bigger needs elsewhere, yada yada yada.

But

We obviously had this guy higher on our board than players at WR/other need.

We have serious history of plucking guys other teams 'might not have picked that round' and them being successful. (Nate Davis et al).

Evans and Brown are off contract after this year.

Im happy to give the pick the benefit of the doubt and see if the guy contributes this year. Lets hope he does.

We sure seemed pumped in the draft room when the pick was announced. Must of been a guy we had our eye on.

Yea, don't do any research on the guy and get pissed. Hey maybe we can have three pages worrying about his agent. Or maybe we got a real find at LB with our two inside starters potentially being free agents and JRob is brilliant.

The person narrating this video has a very punchable voice.

JROB is real good in the 3rd.

Byard is a pro bowler
Jonnu is one of the top 5 highest paid TEs now
Nate Davis got multiple All Pro votes last year

I will wait to see on this guy

Well should be in the kind of player that we need. To have over in the LB. Need to fill those gaps in order to be a complete team

Only thing about that is that WR and TE are still actual needs right now. So... Not to mention we have a good backup middle linebacker already in David long. Maybe we're switching to more of a 43 defense. Who knows

Anytime you see an idiot posting a picture of money you know they are complete morons. I would be indifferent to this pick if not for that picture. I expect this guy to flame out.

JROB is real good in the 3rd.

Byard is a pro bowler
Jonnu is one of the top 5 highest paid TEs now
Nate Davis got multiple All Pro votes last year

I will wait to see on this guy
I like your optimism but past doesn’t guarantee future. Taywan Taylor was a reach and bust. Jury is out on Evans. He may turn out to be a good player we’ll still argue if he was worth a 3rd after we had two fill-in players pay well spelling DH.

The more I read and see about this guy, the more I dont like the pick. This may ver well be JRobs 2nd worst pick of his career.

I feel that our new Defensive Assistant had a hand here. He’s a defensive mind and he knows analytics. My guess is he’s sees a fit analytically.

Cox, Moses or McGrone wouldn't have been better picks? Besides we have Davis Long would played well
Should have went WR, AJB in their ear for Moses and they are yet to address a need? They must have something in the works??

Cox, Moses or McGrone wouldn't have been better picks? Besides we have Davis Long would played well
Should have went WR, AJB in their ear for Moses and they are yet to address a need? They must have something in the works??

I don't really know anything about McGrone.

I think Rice was a better player on the field in 2020 than Cox or Moses. Cox looked a lot more pedestrian against the SEC than he did at NDSU. Plus, you can only take 1 player from NDSU per year. I think it is a rule. And I think teams have written off Moses because of his medicals. He looked like he shouldn't be on the field last year.

The more I read and see about this guy, the more I dont like the pick. This may ver well be JRobs 2nd worst pick of his career.

The fact that Isaiah Wilson and Kevin Dodd exist means that at worst he'd be the third worst pick JRob has made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back