Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully he doesn't suck... getting cut from your favorite team would be like meeting your hero and he turns out to be an asshole.

Only thing about that is that WR and TE are still actual needs right now. So... Not to mention we have a good backup middle linebacker already in David long. Maybe we're switching to more of a 43 defense. Who knows
This is where I was being led to. Looking at the FA's we got and putting the with our draft picks, I can see us running more traditional 4 DL and 3 LB's instead of the 3-4 NT, DT's, and OLB's. We picked up some dudes that will be amazing in blitzes. They may actually be able to tackle the QB when they get to him.

Odds are we let evans walk and do not resign brown unless he just blows up after thinking about it, makes some since just think we may have taken him to quick, and could have gone Wr/ Te or OLB

Watching more vid of Rice the kid is a stud. Seriously, comparable to LB taken much higher and has the athleticism to replace Evans or Brown. I really like the pick considering we could lose both starting LBs after this year. Smart move and potentially a better inside LB than Evans.

Watching more vid of Rice the kid is a stud. Seriously, comparable to LB taken much higher and has the athleticism to replace Evans or Brown. I really like the pick considering we could lose both starting LBs after this year. Smart move and potentially a better inside LB than Evans.
I liked what I read on Vrable speaking of Rice. He said that they were actually scouting other Georgia players but Rice kept showing up in the tape lol

I don't hate this pick or the player. I just don't like that we took it when good players at positions of need were available.

I've heard a lot of people say "this is a pick for next year when Evans and Brown might not be back." My response is, Why weren't there any picks from last year to fill in for TE and WR THIS YEAR in case we lost Jonnu and C. Davis?" You can't make the "it's for next year" argument if there are needs THIS YEAR that were never addressed at all. Why are we drafting for next year when there's positions with no depth THIS YEAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back