Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Gesicki, going to need that big catch radius to catch Tammy's 2 feet above your head bullets.

Gesicki would pretty much be a big WR for us so if we wanted to upgrade Firkers then he'd probably be a good fit. Personally though Id rather have a more rounded guy who can block and catch those short/mid routes.

Maxx Williams would be a good fit for us along with a draft pick.

Gesicki would pretty much be a big WR for us so if we wanted to upgrade Firkers then he'd probably be a good fit. Personally though Id rather have a more rounded guy who can block and catch those short/mid routes.

Maxx Williams would be a good fit for us along with a draft pick.

Williams is the perfect JROB guy considering he tore his ACL week 6 this yr.

who are the good options in the draft??? In quickly looking at draft big boards most only have 2 TEs listed in the top 100

I certainly would prefer going draft for cap reasons….I wonder if their is a young FA that has been stuck behind a solid starter who might be a break out type of guy for us ….similar to Delanie Walker

Just because they aren't in the top 100 of overall players doesn't mean there aren't good TE's. Most drafts never have more than a few tight ends in the top 100 so that isnt out of the norm. Just look up the ones that are draft eligible, i think you'll see a couple that look like they have potential, and like others have said we will be tight on money. Broken Arrow gonna come in here now and lay the smack down on me for talking about draft stuff lol.

I also would be cool with trading down to collect picks

Off season is going to be crucial, because I see that we play Herbert, Burrow, Allen and Mahomes next season. And 3 of those games are on the road.

Off season is going to be crucial, because I see that we play Herbert, Burrow, Allen and Mahomes next season. And 3 of those games are on the road.
Dude, calm down! Allen, guess what… loss, to who, us! Mahomes, scored 3 points against us in a real world SPANKING! Burrow, obviously sacked 9 (really 11) and we shot ourselves in the foot, and we fielded the most players in NFL history! The road to the big game had to come through Nashville, and you quibble like a got dang bitch! Tuning you out for 2 months until you recover from Downing Syndrome.

Dude, calm down! Allen, guess what… loss, to who, us! Mahomes, scored 3 points against us in a real world SPANKING! Burrow, obviously sacked 9 (really 11) and we shot ourselves in the foot, and we fielded the most players in NFL history! The road to the big game had to come through Nashville, and you quibble like a got dang *****! Tuning you out for 2 months until you recover from Downing Syndrome.

Sure felt like those 3 games were all at home, and not on the road...

And likely Rodgers because we play both GB and Denver the 2 likely spots he plays…

we will be playing those young stud qbs for quite awhile…facing them every year to get to the Super Bowl…. We are not built to win in a shoot out vs them that is why we must continue to build our defense to get after the QB and improve our OL so that we can control the ball on offense to limit their possessions.

Dude, calm down! Allen, guess what… loss, to who, us! Mahomes, scored 3 points against us in a real world SPANKING! Burrow, obviously sacked 9 (really 11) and we shot ourselves in the foot, and we fielded the most players in NFL history! The road to the big game had to come through Nashville, and you quibble like a got dang *****! Tuning you out for 2 months until you recover from Downing Syndrome.

That "we beat the Bills and spanked the Chiefs" gets very old. Carry that same energy in saying that we got beat by the Jets and Texans. I guess since we beat the Bills and Chiefs, we're better than them and the Jets and Texans beat us, they're better than us, right?

If you read what I said I clearly just said that we play Herbert, Burrow, Allen and Mahomes next season. Where's the crime in that?

But be my guest and tune me out for eternity. It won't make me lose any sleep, trust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
That "we beat the Bills and spanked the Chiefs" gets very old. Carry that same energy in saying that we got beat by the Jets and Texans. I guess since we beat the Bills and Chiefs, we're better than them and the Jets and Texans beat us, they're better than us, right?

If you read what I said I clearly just said that we play Herbert, Burrow, Allen and Mahomes next season. Where's the crime in that?

But be my guest and tune me out for eternity. It won't make me lose any sleep, trust me.
Wallow in your misery man, I get it! Just tired of the we suck sentiment after being the number one seed. Titans lost a football game. That is all.

And likely Rodgers because we play both GB and Denver the 2 likely spots he plays…

we will be playing those young stud qbs for quite awhile…facing them every year to get to the Super Bowl…. We are not built to win in a shoot out vs them that is why we must continue to build our defense to get after the QB and improve our OL so that we can control the ball on offense to limit their possessions.

Yeah that's great thinking, but I feel like the NFL doesn't work like that anymore. I'm all for grinding out the clock, limiting a teams possessions and playing good defense.

It's that these ticky tack penalties have ruined that model to win. The numerous holding calls, illegal blocks on offense force teams to eventually have to air it out because they are put in 2nd or 3rd down and long situtations, the awful roughing the passer, illegal contact and PI calls have defenses playing on egg shells. So that makes it hard to build physical offenses and defenses these days. The NFL just doesn't want 16-13 type games, they want 48-45 type games these days, which fucking sucks, because I'm a 16-13 type guy.

But I get your logic and I do hope we continue building out our defense and get us a TE with a mean streak in the off season.

Wallow in your misery man, I get it! Just tired of the we suck sentiment after being the number one seed. Titans lost a football game. That is all.

I thought you were tuning me out. I was looking forward to it.

Oh yeah, I need you to quote me on my misery posts. I believe I've said maybe 3 things about Tanny and Downing since our loss to the Bengals. I think you have me confused with someone else.

Go cry elsewhere and let people vent if they want to vent. Get your post count up and then you can come at me like you're some type of dictator on here.

If you don't like what people say, just ignore them and move on. It's just that simple.

I thought you were tuning me out. I was looking forward to it.

Oh yeah, I need you to quote me on my misery posts. I believe I've said maybe 3 things about Tanny and Downing since our loss to the Bengals. I think you have me confused with someone else.

Go cry elsewhere and let people vent if they want to vent. Get your post count up and then you can come at me like you're some type of dictator on here.

If you don't like what people say, just ignore them and move on. It's just that simple.
I’m not the one crying… lol

Agree. That’s why you don’t get in a shootout with them. Buffalo messed up big time or doesn’t have the capability to run the ball. Their #1 D should have been able to take care of business.

Offense
QB: We will definitely bring in realistic competition for Tannehill. Sorry Logan. I could see a veteran coming in and/or a mid round draft pick. Maybe as high as 3rd round.

RB: I think it will be the Henry and Hilliard show as Foreman probably played his way out of town. There are always more running backs to add in FA though. Jrob learned his lesson wasting a 3rd on Evans.

WR: My guess is we re-sign Marcus Johnson and we see a top 3 of AJ, Julio and MJ. With NWI, Macmath and Fitz back, the only addition I could see is a deep threat speedster either in FA or the draft.

TE: this will be a total positional rebuild. All three of our guys are FA and there is way too much talent available in FA this year for us not to majorly upgrade the position.

OL: Lewan will be back for one more year. I think we draft his eventual replacement though, likely in the 1st. Saffold is cut and replaced by Brewer or a vet addition. Jones and Quessenberry are re-signed on the cheap and Radunz competes for RT.

Offense
QB: We will definitely bring in realistic competition for Tannehill. Sorry Logan. I could see a veteran coming in and/or a mid round draft pick. Maybe as high as 3rd round.

RB: I think it will be the Henry and Hilliard show as Foreman probably played his way out of town. There are always more running backs to add in FA though. Jrob learned his lesson wasting a 3rd on Evans.

WR: My guess is we re-sign Marcus Johnson and we see a top 3 of AJ, Julio and MJ. With NWI, Macmath and Fitz back, the only addition I could see is a deep threat speedster either in FA or the draft.

TE: this will be a total positional rebuild. All three of our guys are FA and there is way too much talent available in FA this year for us not to majorly upgrade the position.

OL: Lewan will be back for one more year. I think we draft his eventual replacement though, likely in the 1st. Saffold is cut and replaced by Brewer or a vet addition. Jones and Quessenberry are re-signed on the cheap and Radunz competes for RT.
Foreman absolutely played his way out of town! Good for him! Looked like BDH should of spelled him. TE has to be addressed, or we’ll see the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back