Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown is actually under contract for next season according to every salary cap website. I’m not sure if there was some kind of injury guarantee or what but he shows up on the Titans salaried players for 2022 season.
His contract automatically voids 5 days after the Super Bowl. So, he will be a free agent at that point. It’s very confusing the way it’s been reported. The auto void years apparently are meant to spread his cap hit out a bit. While not under contract next year, he will have some dead money on our ‘22 cap.

Last edited by a moderator:
His contract automatically voids 5 days after the Super Bowl. So, he will be a free agent at that point. It’s very confusing the way it’s been reported. The auto void years apparently are meant to spread his cap hit out a bit. While not under contract next year, he will have some dead money on our ‘22 cap.

Interesting. Was wondering how that worked out because I knew it was only a 1 year deal.

After Foreman's big run to the 9 yard line we should have gone back to him or the run in general....the pass for the INT was ridiculous, we were considered a run team all year...Downing tried to get cute and Tannehill blew it

After that big run, I was shocked they didn't bring Henry in. Just like after a long catch, that player needs to come out for a play to get a breath. We ran it down their throats on the whole drive...why not bring Henry in on the next play and continue the slaughter. When I saw Foreman in the backfield, I knew immediately the next play was a pass. So did Cincy.

If we can get the 2021 draft class on the field in addition to the 2022 class, it might feel like a good infusion of talent.

Farley - 3 games played, 4 tackles
Radunz - 1 start, no contribution
Rice - 4 starts, limited contribution
Weaver - no contribution
Fitzpatrick - 49 yds receiving over 4 games
Mcmath - 8 yds receiving
Breeze - waived

If we can get the 2021 draft class on the field in addition to the 2022 class, it might feel like a good infusion of talent.

Weaver - no contribution
Mcmath - 8 yds receiving
Breeze - waived
Farley Radunz Rice and Weaver will all contribute, but I’m not sure about Fitzpatrick and Mcmath.

I could see McMath ending up getting some PT. He was a gunner at LSU which might help him dress game day. Idk what our wideouts will look like after AJ so cant say where Fitzpatrick will fall on the depth chart. Hopefully he craves out a role for himself.

Not sure Radunz ever does much of anything. In J-Rob I trust. But is evaluation of offensive lineman is not good. I do not care what we do at pick 26 as long it is not another offensive lineman bust

First move should be calling every team with a qb need and getting tanny out of here however we can. Then we figure out how to get Wilson or Rodgers here. If we don't do that, we will suck again in the post season.

Not sure Radunz ever does much of anything. In J-Rob I trust. But is evaluation of offensive lineman is not good. I do not care what we do at pick 26 as long it is not another offensive lineman bust
Or someone we can’t play all season because we drafted an injured player.

Weaver - no contribution
Mcmath - 8 yds receiving
Breeze - waived

Molden and Naquan as well. 2021 has the potential to match the ridiculous 2019 draft that gave us 5 high quality starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back