Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

https://www.clnsmedia.com/is-it-the-end-for-devin-mccourty-or-donta-hightower-in-new-england/

Hightower on the other hand had a down season after taking a year off during the COVID pandemic in 2020. Will the Patriots pay the 31 year old Linebacker? According to PFF, Hightower finished with the second-highest missed tackle rate of his career. He also had major issues in coverage, allowing 35 catches on 37 targets for 323 yards and one touchdown with no pass breakups.

I guess if he is strictly depth, I would be all for it. But PFF projects him at 7.5 million annually.... Really? What am I missing here? Surely no one is paying this guy more than 3-4 million in 2022 are they? He seems like someone that should be fortunate to get more than the vet minimum considering how much football he has missed the last 2 years and how mediocre he was in 2021.

Titans beat writer John Glennon speculates that some "conceivable cuts" for Tennessee this offseason are LT Taylor Lewan, LB Zach Cunningham, and LG Rodger Saffold.
Really can’t see how Cunningham is going anywhere when Evans and Brown are history. Long and Cunningham are the starters and should be

Really can’t see how Cunningham is going anywhere when Evans and Brown are history. Long and Cunningham are the starters and should be

I agree. If anything, I think we re-structure Cunningham and tack on a couple of voidable years. No one we are likely to sign in FA is gonna give us better production and rookie LBs are a roll of the dice.

by just re-structuring Cunningham's contract we can save enough cap space to sign Landry to a Dupree type contract.....Dupree's cap hit was only 5.2 mil last yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back