Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling Tanny is going to get traded for Hopkins after the draft. Probably was part of the deal if Stroud was there at 3. It helps explain the lack of a WR pick....Hopkins and Burks would be a good duo.

Yesterday, I'd have said trading for hop would be dumb.

Today, since we have a rookie QB to break in and nothing resembling a proven WR on the roster, I'm all for it.

If Levis does ok, great. If he sucks or goes down, Malik can drive the shit out of a tank.

Today, since we have a rookie QB to break in and nothing resembling a proven WR on the roster, I'm all for it.

If Levis does ok, great. If he sucks or goes down, Malik can drive the **** out of a tank.

I don't know, veteran WRs go with Titans like... like... like... like... like...

Exactly.

If Levis does ok, great. If he sucks or goes down, Malik can drive the **** out of a tank.
licensed-image

Are you not considering the large likelihood that neither of those signings are exciting?

it’s like asking me if I would be excited for Justin Hunter to return.

I honestly don't even remember anymore, the rum has been flowing since the draft started. I think the point is that NWI is awful and nobody throwing to him will ever see the HoF...?

I am not a fan of trading up for for Levis, and personally would have rather taken Hooker. That said, we needed to take a shot at QB (Willis is not the answer, and Tannehill is 35), so I do not hate this either. We just need to stay disciplined enough to sit him for year 1 here...he is not ready for the NFL right now. Also, our QB coach had better be good....he has some work to do IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back