Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love it. Huge guy. Biggest hands in nfl. They said he had ball velocity of 64 mph velocity at his pro day. Second only to josh allen at 66 at his proday.

we will never complain about arm strength or toughness with this guy. Super fast release. He played hurt. He is athletic. And as mentioned, he will be motivated

duddy-3-1.jpg

Dude, if you think levis' girl is hot, check out the sister...

Kelly Levi (@kellylevi35) • Instagram photos and videos

And I'd keep the mom away from Zach Wilson if I was him...

He was traded to a division rival. If the Dolphins were sold on him they never would have traded him to a division rival. He was basically looked at as Adam Humphries or someone like that. Yes he had some ability, but Brady is who made him a star.
The division rival thing when it comes to trades is waaaay over blown.

historically I can think of only one player that actually applied to, Brett Favre.

https://www.si.com/nfl/titans/news/...g-nick-westbrook-ikhine-back-on-one-year-deal

The Tennessee Titans finally made an addition to the wide receiver group in free agency, but it was not a player most Titans’ fans will be excited to see return.

If the Titans are serious about correcting their issues at wide receiver, Westbrook-Ikhine’s role will be severely minimized in 2023

So the question is, would you rather a WR on your roster who Titans fans are 'not excited to see return,' or a WR or TE from this years draft? We could have had either, but we chose a QB instead.
That’s a valid question although it has nothing to do with my point.
I just chimed in to point out that TB12 won a SB with s**t WR. Givens and Patten are not examples to the contrary.

The division rival thing when it comes to trades is waaaay over blown.

historically I can think of only one player that actually applied to, Brett Favre.
Most teams aren't going to trade star players to teams they play twice a year. Who is the last stud player a team traded to a division rival? I am sure there are some examples, but probably few and far between.

I have a feeling Tanny is going to get traded for Hopkins after the draft. Probably was part of the deal if Stroud was there at 3. It helps explain the lack of a WR pick....Hopkins and Burks would be a good duo.

Most teams aren't going to trade star players to teams they play twice a year. Who is the last stud player a team traded to a division rival? I am sure there are some examples, but probably few and far between.
I don’t know, but I’ve also never, literally never, seen conclusive proof of a trade not made because the partner was a division rival.

Hell, I say we trade tannehill for whatever handful of beans we can get. Keep his salary on our books, whatever.

Let Levis take his lumps. I don't think we'd suck enough to be in Williams/may territory, but maybe Marvin Harrison jr territory.

With no 5th year option, let's see what the kids got.

Agree 100 percent.no need to keep
Him around. Jags have already won this division. Let the kid get his feet wet

I’m the second round, I have no problem with this pick. If we had jumped to #3 to get Richardson I would have been pissed. I didn’t want to be giving away our 1sr round picks and then some for the next 2 years for any of these QBs,

But there isn’t a lot of risk in picking Levis in the se one. He seems to have a lot of upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back