Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet everyone and their mother knew we wanted to trade up to 3 for Stroud. So clearly drafting for immediate need wasn't the only consideration.

Like I said, if you really believe he is the next great QB in the league, you don't have to the 2nd round to draft him.
Has that come from Vrabel or Ran’s mouth?

I saw tons and tons and tons of “rumors” (not limited to this) but never saw confirmation that they wanted Stroud.
Since all the other rumors came out to be BS, have no reason to think that one isnt too.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what people don't like Levis because he's cocky? It's a breath of fresh air, I got sick of Tanny throw picks and costing games sitting on the bench afterwards laughing not giving a shiit. Like after the Bengals PO game. I want a QB who gives a damn and wants to be the best.

Dude is going to fail.

Media hates him.

Vols fans hate him

Titans fans are bitter with Ran and Vrabel already so they will hate anyone they drafted.

So much negative energy all around.

So what people don't like Levis because he's cocky? It's a breath of fresh air, I got sick of Tanny throw picks and costing games sitting on the bench afterwards laughing not giving a shiit. Like after the Bengals PO game. I want a QB who gives a damn and wants to be the best.

Tanny was not laughing after the Bengals game…in fact Tanny has stated that he was in a dark place after that game and had to seek counseling… to act like Tanny has thrown a ton of game losing INTs is revisionist history… the real fact is that Tanny has led the Titans on a ton of game winning drives and has helped led the team to AFC South championships. I hope that Tanny balls out this yr playing behind a newly rebuilt OL and with a new OC.

Tanny was not laughing after the Bengals game…in fact Tanny has stated that he was in a dark place after that game and had to seek counseling… to act like Tanny has thrown a ton of game losing INTs is revisionist history… the real fact is that Tanny has led the Titans on a ton of game winning drives and has helped led the team to AFC South championships. I hope that Tanny balls out this yr playing behind a newly rebuilt OL and with a new OC.
Yep, the Mariota lovers still havent gotten over the fact Mariota was trash and then Tannehill stepped in and had an immediate turn around. Tannehill was really good for 2 seasons. Mariota was really good for... oh wait, he was never good at all.

Yep, the Mariota lovers still havent gotten over the fact Mariota was trash and then Tannehill stepped in and had an immediate turn around. Tannehill was really good for 2 seasons. Mariota was really good for... oh wait, he was never good at all.
He did throw a TD to himself and have a good stiff arm

Dude is going to fail.

Media hates him.

Vols fans hate him

Titans fans are bitter with Ran and Vrabel already so they will hate anyone they drafted.

So much negative energy all around.

Vols fans are still waiting for Peyton Manning to take over the team and fix everything.

Am I the only one getting a really bad Brittney Mahomes 2.0 vibe?

Remember Isaiah Wilson's gf who wouldnt get off his lap during the draft until mom had to drag her off so the camera could get to her son?

I already dont like this pick and his GF isnt helping at all.

Remember Isaiah Wilson's gf who wouldnt get off his lap during the draft until mom had to drag her off so the camera could get to her son?

Thanks for giving me another reason to be worried lol

Ya if I got caught smirking after that shit show I'd lie my ass off and say I thought about self deleting too bad look all around.

He's a young man that's gonna have a lot of money and some fame, he's gonna have crazy women around him its a given.

Has that come from Vrabel or Ran’s mouth?

I saw tons and tons and tons of “rumors” (not limited to this) but never saw confirmation that they wanted Stroud.
Since all the other rumors came out to be BS, have no reason to think that one isnt too.

Yes, because Ran and Vrabel are going to come out after the fact and be like "Yeah we really wanted Stroud but I guess we're stuck Levis now."

Literally dozens of articles leading up the drafts and even more the day or the draft. And not from rando's pretending to be insiders either. Several legitimate and respected NFL reporters were reporting this.

I have no doubt that Stroud was our target if he fell, but he didn’t and so you move on… just because Levis wasn’t our number 1 qb doesn’t mean he won’t work out… he will certainly have a chip on his shoulder with Stroud and Richardson in our division…. Historically when 3 qbs go off the board early only 1 pans out

Yes, because Ran and Vrabel are going to come out after the fact and be like "Yeah we really wanted Stroud but I guess we're stuck Levis now."

Literally dozens of articles leading up the drafts and even more the day or the draft. And not from rando's pretending to be insiders either. Several legitimate and respected NFL reporters were reporting this.
I have serious trouble believing the Titans tipped their hand to reporters. All speculation and not worth thinking about after the fact anyway. If Levis wasn’t on their top tier list then they wouldn’t have selected him at 33.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back