Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you think we would get in trade value for Tanny, Henry, Simmons.

Simmons would certainly bring a 1st. Tanny and Henry maybe 2nd rnd picks
Simmons would likely get similar to what Chubb did. Tanne and henry I really don't see having that much value given their cap hits, and the talent available in free agency at their positions. Why give up a 2nd for henry or tanne, when Carr, Jimmy g, Jacobs, Pollard etc are free agents.

what do you think we would get in trade value for Tanny, Henry, Simmons.

Simmons would certainly bring a 1st. Tanny and Henry maybe 2nd rnd picks

I think Tanne could bring back a similar return to what Ryan brought back from Atl. He's a little younger so maybe something like a third this year and a third next year.

Giants cut Kenny Golladay. I know it’s an unpopular opinion but he would be a cheap veteran who has potential to be a starting caliber WR again in this league.

Carthon on Tannehill today:
"He's been a diligent worker, been in the building every day rehabbing and getting his work in. So, he is under contract and I am excited about moving forward with him and have a ton of respect for him."

Looks like more Tanny time in the future! I ain’t mad at it.

Carthon on Tannehill today:
"He's been a diligent worker, been in the building every day rehabbing and getting his work in. So, he is under contract and I am excited about moving forward with him and have a ton of respect for him."

Looks like more Tanny time in the future! I ain’t mad at it.

Yeah, and it's just being a good GM. If we were to make a move of any kind...you don't want other teams having leverage by you coming out and saying "We aren't certain about our QB spot." You want to sound confident, and who knows he may very well be.

We have a lot of areas to address, and we could do a lot worse than Tanny, (Yes, we could do better also), but to have someone that's at least solid while trying to fix other areas is far from a a worst case scenario.

No shocker. Let's flush out the Tannehill contract and get the year over with. There's a 1% chance this goes well. Mission Impossible Ethan. Trip Wires everywhere.

No shocker. Let's flush out the Tannehill contract and get the year over with. There's a 1% chance this goes well. Mission Impossible Ethan. Trip Wires everywhere.
Because Tannehill hasn't done well the rest of the time he's been here? Last year was a dud for the entire team, not just Tannehill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back