Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
doubtful but 100% she had opportunities because female
Yeah, because so many females are getting opportunities in the NFL...

Wasn't it just a few years ago that the first female ref came about? Like a woman couldn't possibly do the job that 60 year old fat dudes do.

I personally love that more women are getting involved in football. I’ll never forget in 2008 when my wife and I had just started dating and Jonathan Stewart was selected in the first round of the draft and I got a text from her that just said “Go Ducks!” and I realized she was watching the NFL Draft! I knew then she would be mine. That and she looked great in her Oregon cheerleader outfit lol.

I personally love that more women are getting involved in football. I’ll never forget in 2008 when my wife and I had just started dating and Jonathan Stewart was selected in the first round of the draft and I got a text from her that just said “Go Ducks!” and I realized she was watching the NFL Draft! I knew then she would be mine. That and she looked great in her Oregon cheerleader outfit lol.
I dated a hot cheerleader once. Too bad she turned out to be an air head. Now she's been married like 3 times and lives alone with cats and dogs.

Are female eyes inferior to old man eyes? Male refs haven't been missing calls for all these years?
Yes they are. It’s a scientifically proven fact that women have slower reaction times than men. Pretty important in officiating. By your logic, if any calls are missed, it doesn’t matter if even more are missed.

Yes they are. It’s a scientifically proven fact that women have slower reaction times than men. Pretty important in officiating. By your logic, if any calls are missed, it doesn’t matter if even more are missed.
So a flag gets thrown a few milliseconds later? The female ref doesn’t move as fast out of the middle linebacker’s way? The horror!

So a flag gets thrown a few milliseconds later? The female ref doesn’t move as fast out of the middle linebacker’s way? The horror!
The horror would be to see said female get run over, and there ya have it, dead snapper on the field for all to see. Nobody wants to see dead snapper on the field.

The horror would be to see said female get run over, and there ya have it, dead snapper on the field for all to see. Nobody wants to see dead snapper on the field.
I’ll be the morbid one, I think that would be kind of funny to see and it would be “equal”.

Yawn, enough with the Womenists vs Barefoot in the Kitchen debate.

Less than 2 weeks to FA! Looking forward to seeing how we rebuild this team!

In other news, supposed to be really bad weather in central TN & KY tomorrow. Schools are even closing. Everyone stay safe out there.

Yawn, enough with the Womenists vs Barefoot in the Kitchen debate.

Less than 2 weeks to FA! Looking forward to seeing how we rebuild this team!
Seems like we got a lot of holes to fill now. Unfortunately, I feel like our window is closing. Can DH give us another run at it it? Would love to revamp the pass rush, maybe we can sign Quinn from eagles and get Davenport from NO. A backup for Henry would be ideal and a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back