Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d love to see 4-5 offensive linemen added in FA right away. Radunz and NPF are the only guys likely back and neither have shown much. Need starters AND depth.

Yes they are. It’s a scientifically proven fact that women have slower reaction times than men. Pretty important in officiating. By your logic, if any calls are missed, it doesn’t matter if even more are missed.
Here you go @Carp and your BS reaction. There are multiple studies proving the same. All people aren’t created equal. That’s just the way it is whether it hurts or not. Women also aren’t competitive against men in any sport, even auto racing where reaction time is very important. Just a coincidence the officiating went to hell as soon as a female on every crew was made mandatory?

Scientists reveal that men have better visual reactions than women

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go @Carp and your BS reaction. There are multiple studies proving the same. All people aren’t created equal. That’s just the way it is whether it hurts or not. Women also aren’t competitive against men in any sport, even auto racing where reaction time is very important. Just a coincidence the officiating went to hell as soon as a female on every crew was made mandatory?

Heh bold to say officiating hasn't always been hell. That's some revisionist history. Replacement refs were a good time LOL

Careful, your misogyny is showing.

Reaction time is how quickly we process what we see. It has nothing to do with actual vision. Men don't magically see things more clearly than women do. We simply react more quickly. In fact, women generally process images MORE clearly than men do because they see colors better than men do.

Your statement isn't dealing in actual facts. And it ignores the fact that many male referees are pushing 60, meaning whatever natural advantage of throwing a flag .5 seconds more quickly than women do is likely gone.

Careful, your misogyny is showing.

Reaction time is how quickly we process what we see. It has nothing to do with actual vision. Men don't magically see things more clearly than women do. We simply react more quickly. In fact, women generally process images MORE clearly than men do because they see colors better than men do.

Your statement isn't dealing in actual facts. And it ignores the fact that many male referees are over 50, meaning whatever natural advantage of throwing a flag .5 seconds more quickly than women do is likely gone.
I would think the speed by which you are able to process what you see would be paramount in officiating. Lol misogyny. You’re such a tool.

I would think the speed by which you are able to process what you see would be paramount in officiating. Lol misogyny. You’re such a tool.

We're literally talking tenths of a second. It's not enough to actually make a difference. Does throwing a flag .5 seconds earlier making a difference?

Yeah the guy arguing that men and women refs are equal is the tool here.... Lol GTFO

You keep saying it's paramount to officiating. Please, name some examples where the speed at which someone processes the same thing will make a difference in officiating.

Billie Jean King 6 6 6
Bobby Riggs 4 3 3

I guess reaction time doesn’t matter in sports like tennis, huh? Lol

Billie Jean King 6 6 6
Bobby Riggs 4 3 3

I guess reaction time doesn’t matter in sports like tennis, huh? Lol
Probably not the best example as I would expect a female professional tennis player in her prime to beat a retired male senior citizen. My wife taking me to the cleaners in racquetball is a better example. She has beaten Every single male friend we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back